diy solar

diy solar

Bricked brand new EG4 3kW 3000EHV-48 (Warning Code 19)

Due to the amount of pressure I have to get the system back up and running I ordered another 3000EHV-48, I can't wait any longer.

I'll seriously consider running without the battery communications this time around. Thank you.

It appears that there's a User-defined option available. Thank you.
@hashwagon, curious if you received your most recently ordered 3000 EHV-48 and if so, an update please?

Due to the amount of pressure I have to get the system back up and running I ordered another 3000EHV-48, I can't wait any longer.

I'll seriously consider running without the battery communications this time around. Thank you.

It appears that there's a User-defined option available. Thank you.
Running in User mode, according the what I heard, does not allow the inverter to switch to AC charging when voltage/SoC hits defined setting. I was told you have to set up the battery selection as AGM in order for that to work. It is VERY poorly documented in the manual. Even worse, the manual was written with the premise that a NG bond screw is in the unit. Mine did not have one in and when I contacted them for support they didn't believe me. I clearly checked for continuity in many scenarios but I had to open the inverter to prove it. They sell you an Off Grid inverter that doesn't work properly off grid and misinform you about it along the way. Just horrible and dangerous.

My experience is the same as everyone else. Signature Solar has, by far, the worst support of any company I have ever dealt with. Even the cable company!

Back