diy solar

diy solar

BYE BYE Tucker...

Murphy ..... There may be help for your NPD ..... Here is an article with a few things you might try.

Another article said it could be environmental ..... maybe there is hope.
Just in case you didn't read that article ..... here are a few of the things you might want to try.

1689206557056.png

Reactions: D71
Well ..... I guess we can add one more thing you are WRONG about .... The post I am referring to is right here on this thread .... The premise of this thread is ONE of the things you are wrong about .... You seem to go out of your way to start threads that are WRONG.
What was I wrong about? Please make sure you quote it Bob because you have no honor or integrity..

You won't quote it Bob.. and we both know why.. its because you won't be able to find it because it doesn't exist.
Looks like Murphy didn't notice this evidence ..... A video posted just last night by Tucker has almost 60 Million views ..... That's a long ways from Bye Bye Tucker.
He was fired from Fox..

Even that dumbass O'reilly opened up a social media channel.. What did you think I meant by BYE BYE? That he was going to magically disappear from the face of the planet?

He is no longer 1) On Fox News broadcasting and 2) Making any serious money off his line of bullshit.

Not that he needs to.. his net worth is something like a few hundred million..

Damn, fruitcake is an understatement..

Just in case you didn't read that article ..... here are a few of the things you might want to try.

View attachment 157229

And there may be help for your pedophilia urges BOB..

You see Bob, playing your childish games is easy..

But you know what you can't do? You can't take a screenshot of something I said that was so utterly f*ing stupid as "could we be spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes"

Here's the screenshot of your gross ignorance BOB.. On display for everyone to see.

Attachments

• BobB.jpg
    BobB.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1
What was I wrong about? Please make sure you quote it Bob because you have no honor or integrity..

You won't quote it Bob.. and we both know why.. its because you won't be able to find it because it doesn't exist.

He was fired from Fox..

Even that dumbass O'reilly opened up a social media channel.. What did you think I meant by BYE BYE? That he was going to magically disappear from the face of the planet?

He is no longer 1) On Fox News broadcasting and 2) Making any serious money off his line of bullshit.

Not that he needs to.. his net worth is something like a few hundred million..

Damn, fruitcake is an understatement..
Well ..... I posted a link to my post outlining a few of the things you had been wrong about ..... Not sure what to tell you if you still can't find it.

Let me make it simple for you about Tucker ..... influencers / creators on Twitter now share in the revenue ..... Tucker got 60 million views on his last video in 24 hours ..... Does this help?

And there may be help for your pedophilia urges BOB..

Sorry Murphy .... for something like that to work there has to be some basis for it .... In your case, the basis is VERY clear.

Do you still abuse your wife and children when you go into a narcissistic rage?

Sorry Murphy .... for something like that to work there has to be some basis for it .... In your case, the basis is VERY clear.

Do you still abuse your wife and children when you go into a narcissistic rage?

Bob, I'm just going to leave this here for everyone to see...

"Spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes!" Oh man..

Attachments

• BobB.jpg
    BobB.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 2
Bob, I'm just going to leave this here for everyone to see...

"Spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes!" Oh man..
LOL .... If I was as lame as you at this .... I'd just give it up ..... Cmon Man.

Reactions: D71
I do believe that most of the human caused climate change hype is a conspiracy theory .... Does that count?
Coming from someone who thinks we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes", yes, it counts.

Science, even the most basic of sciences at grade school levels, are not your thing.

Here's a way (how I do it) to rationalize things you do not understand: Trust the experts to be your best bet.. Now I didn't say trust "the expert", or to trust a "single expert".. or any singular person or entity (government is an entity).. I also did not say that trust will never ever be broken or that "the experts" are always 100% correct..
But in a world with so much bullshit, so many new technologies and new discoveries, lets face it, none of us can know everything and we must all rationalize a risk/reward profile.. And if you're going to consider risk and reward to make a decision about something you know nothing about, why would you ever listen to anyone OTHER than those who are qualified experts in the field when they all agree with each other?

If you were playing blackjack, would you rather count cards to increase your odds of winning using the science of mathematics? Or would you read your horoscope and play on a day when it says good things will happen?

Everything else is based on some jackass sitting in his basement with a hundred different social media accounts spreading bullshit.

At the end of the day, you, and only you, are responsible for your choices.. and your life will be the result of those choices. From your relationships and your lifestyle, to your health and wealth.. its all on you. I suggest you make the best ones you can, and forming opinions about subjects you know nothing about is not a good choice.

Coming from someone who thinks we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes", yes, it counts.

Science, even the most basic of sciences at grade school levels, are not your thing.

Here's a way (how I do it) to rationalize things you do not understand: Trust the experts to be your best bet.. Now I didn't say trust "the expert", or to trust a "single expert".. or any singular person or entity (government is an entity).. I also did not say that trust will never ever be broken or that "the experts" are always 100% correct..
But in a world with so much bullshit, so many new technologies and new discoveries, lets face it, none of us can know everything and we must all rationalize a risk/reward profile.. And if you're going to consider risk and reward to make a decision about something you know nothing about, why would you ever listen to anyone OTHER than those who are qualified experts in the field when they all agree with each other?

If you were playing blackjack, would you rather count cards to increase your odds of winning using the science of mathematics? Or would you read your horoscope and play on a day when it says good things will happen?

Everything else is based on some jackass sitting in his basement with a hundred different social media accounts spreading bullshit.

At the end of the day, you, and only you, are responsible for your choices.. and your life will be the result of those choices. From your relationships and your lifestyle, to your health and wealth.. its all on you. I suggest you make the best ones you can, and forming opinions about subjects you know nothing about is not a good choice.
When you see me ignoring you ..... realize that engaging with you simply isn't worth my time.

I'm sure you will continue to strike out and stumble along in your narcissistic brain fog, confused by the idea that anyone could dare question something you have to say .... but I don't think engaging with you is likely to result in any improvement in your condition.

You made a comment "uncomfortable truths", I asked what you were referring to, and you've done nothing but deflect and avoid.

You refuse to answer the question because you don't have an answer.. = Parroting what you've been told to say.
I suspect that the flow of funds along with scripting has slowed considerably since Vlad and Zevgeny had their falling out. There may be a power struggle inside the Internet Research Agency right now.

I do believe that most of the human caused climate change hype is a conspiracy theory .... Does that count?
Without describing what you mean by "human caused climate change hype" I can't tell.

Want to elaborate? Let me help you...

Does man made climate change exist?
Is it as serious as the IPCC claims it is?
Please go on...

When you see me ignoring you ..... realize that engaging with you simply isn't worth my time.
You followed me to the regular forum to initiate a personal attack and now you say "isn't worth my time".. Your time? Are you that important there Bob? You might want to look up the word narcissist.. Look up fruitcake nut job while your at it.

Please ignore me.. that would be very nice.

I'm sure you will continue to strike out and stumble along in your narcissistic brain fog, confused by the idea that anyone could dare question something you have to say ....
You mean like when you thought we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes" ?? (See attached)

My brain is foggy? LOL.. Dare question my answer that you're a fruitcake and we couldn't "Spread life thru the galaxy with our space probes" if we tried?
but I don't think
No, you really don't Bob.. But you should try it sometime.. It will probably hurt at first.

engaging with you is likely to result in any improvement in your condition.
You mean like when you thought we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes" ?? (See attached)

My brain is foggy? LOL.. Dare question my answer that you're a fruitcake and we couldn't "Spread life thru the galaxy with our space probes" if we tried?

You are simply incapable of admitting when you're wrong Bob.. Its a mental illness of some sort.

Attachments

• BobB.jpg
    BobB.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1

Last edited:
You go ahead and believe the Russia propaganda machine if you must..............

You go ahead and believe the Russia propaganda machine if you must..............

If you don't know by now, lady, don't mess with it. /mrnatural
I know your low post count type considers Weenie as the the New Vagina ….. I only like female because I am a male. My pronouns are: “hurts your feelings.”

Does a load of swallowed man juice satisfy your hunger or are you ready to swallow more right away as in multiple men lined up for your run at Guinness book world records? You = Suck suck…. I do like to poop in your fish bowl. Do better. 19 post - multiple account. ?

diy solar

diy solar
Back