diy solar

diy solar

BYE BYE Tucker...

dUpSOwF.png

I dunno but now you're at the point where you're calling Elon Musk stupid.

Pure silliness.
Elon Musk is autistic, while he is a brilliant engineer, he has a problems in other area's. Just look at his contradicting claims about being a "free speech absolutist" and censorship on twitter.

Don't get me wrong, I believe we are all stupid, but I compare humans to an for now undiscovered ultimate knowledge and wisdom machine.

Example of Uni-Party.

Hunter Biden was not qualified for this Amtrak job either but President G.W. Bush appointed him to a Reform Board over Amtrak. Drug connection no doubt as GW Bush was reported like illegal drugs too. Just like Slick Willie was reported coke head with cherry red nose.

“”

Hunter Biden Admits He Probably Only Got Burisma Job Because of His Last Name​

Leah Barkoukis
Leah Barkoukis | October 15, 2019 8:40 AM

””

Well…… if this doesn’t say and mean all for a confession then nothing does.

So does this for admitted and more so bragged criminal activity….. Quid Pro Quo from VP Biden…. Under banner of CFR - Council Foreign Relations.

When you are a well connected criminal and tied to the criminal mafia running USA then you can do as you please.
The ppl taking up for them are arse puppets. Amazing some of them claim to be highly educated.. but given all the “grading curves in college” know how they passed. The CFR is how the masses are controlled.

IMG_1877.jpeg

Kinda have to sorta wonder when self admitted video like this is out there then why has it been ignored? Criminals Do Not Prosecute Criminals unless they go straight or double cross other criminals.

Look up videos of Chuck Schumer using his political clout over the Senate as Senate Leader to silence Tucker Carlson and or get him fired. Schumer on live broadcast directed The Fox Broadcast owner to silence Carlson over 6 Jan film footage showing Police leading so-called protesters around the Capitol like they were on sight seeing tour. Also exposed the excessive targeted example making charges against one of the 6 jan protesters. How dare someone report the truth then show evidence from the democrat suppressed videos from inside the Capitol concerning events from 6 Jan. 2021.

People can either be honest or not. Most ppl are tribal and will not recognize truth even if it bit them on the arse. There are times when both Left and Right are tribal vs honest. This is exactly what the Uni-Party depends to remain in power. The Uni-Party have seized control and will fight tooth and nail to keep what they have stolen from us. All laws have robbed us of freedoms and any chance of free open HONEST REPRESENTATION.

When you see some one get to close then that person will be suicided. In that case you can probably assume they were honest and had credible evidence.

Sorry. Joe Biden is corrupt and has been accepting bribes from our adversaries. God only knows how many people are on the take involving Ukraine, let alone China.

He has to pay a price for this regardless. I understand not wanting the Chief of your tribe to be held accountable but what he has done is bad for everybody, including you.

Sorry. Joe Biden is corrupt and has been accepting bribes from our adversaries. God only knows how many people are on the take involving Ukraine, let alone China.
Your god, like thousands of other gods doesn't exist. So you will have to come up with evidence that will hold up in a court of law.

He has to pay a price for this regardless. I understand not wanting the Chief of your tribe to be held accountable but what he has done is bad for everybody, including you.
If Biden is corrupt, make an example of him, same for Trump if he broke laws. And there are no tribes in the US, the US is an amalgamation of descendants from different nations, many of those nations no longer exists. So just stop with this partisan nonsense and try to play nice and maybe you could hire a kindergarten teacher as president.

Biden isn't anymore or less "corrupt" than any other politician. They are businessmen, they live in a capitalistic society. What was it that you expected from such a system?

As for Ukraine.. Huh?

And China? You might want to take a look at your own behavior.. Maybe start reading the labels on the products you purchase to see where they're made.. then come back and lets discuss who's being beneficial to Chinese interests.

While I realize that from YOUR perspective, I must have a savior, a chief, or someone I support regardless of what facts or evidence I want to ignore, the reality is that I do not support republicans or democrats. I used to support the republicans.. not anymore.. not since they got radicalized after a black man was president.

In today's world, I don't vote for the best candidate anymore... I vote for the one I think will do the least amount of damage to this country.. and in a contest between Trump and Biden, that would be Biden.. the mostly "do nothing" president.. which is a good thing since every time a president does something, it means either your tax dollars are being spent or your liberties are being taken away.

Biden isn't anymore or less "corrupt" than any other politician. They are businessmen, they live in a capitalistic society. What was it that you expected from such a system?

As for Ukraine.. Huh?

And China? You might want to take a look at your own behavior.. Maybe start reading the labels on the products you purchase to see where they're made.. then come back and lets discuss who's being beneficial to Chinese interests.

While I realize that from YOUR perspective, I must have a savior, a chief, or someone I support regardless of what facts or evidence I want to ignore, the reality is that I do not support republicans or democrats. I used to support the republicans.. not anymore.. not since they got radicalized after a black man was president.

In today's world, I don't vote for the best candidate anymore... I vote for the one I think will do the least amount of damage to this country.. and in a contest between Trump and Biden, that would be Biden.. the mostly "do nothing" president.. which is a good thing since every time a president does something, it means either your tax dollars are being spent or your liberties are being taken away.

You're running cover for your beloved savior, for what reason I don't know?

And blaming abstract concepts like capitalism for bidens corruption.

You've gone full antifa.

Ultimately Biden is just window dressing. It's his handlers who don't want to be exposed.

Perhaps you're just too scared to be seen as being anything but indifferent to corruption that puts the country on a downward trajectory.

There can be no other explanation.

You're running cover for your beloved savior, for what reason I don't know?

And blaming abstract concepts like capitalism for bidens corruption.

You've gone full antifa.

Ultimately Biden is just window dressing. It's his handlers who don't want to be exposed.

Perhaps you're just too scared to be seen as being anything but indifferent to corruption that puts the country on a downward trajectory.

There can be no other explanation.
I learned a long time ago to never argue with stupid people..

Back