diy solar

diy solar

calibration error

Baboy

just connected two, Rich, 200 watt solar panels. Have 44 volts at end of plug. Showing no .input what so ever Solar icon lit up Have a calibration error code 030 ? Help!

We need more details.
Spec of the solar panels and how they are wired up.
Spec/make/model of the solar charge controller.
System Voltage: 12V? 24V? 48V?
Pictures of the setup.

we bought the solar panels from Amazon. They are made by a company called Rich. they are 200 watt, 25 volt and are wired in series. They are connected to a Bluetti Generator, 2000W generator . the generator can be charged from a wall plug, which we did. But the solar panels are not charging . The icon for the panels is lit, but not charging the generator. we keep getting a calibration error . Why, I don't know. I 'm thinking we may have to send it back to the factory. Not sure.

we bought the solar panels from Amazon. They are made by a company called Rich. they are 200 watt, 25 volt and are wired in series. They are connected to a Bluetti Generator, 2000W generator . the generator can be charged from a wall plug, which we did. But the solar panels are not charging . The icon for the panels is lit, but not charging the generator. we keep getting a calibration error . Why, I don't know. I 'm thinking we may have to send it back to the factory. Not sure.
That port on the Bluetti gets used for both PV (solar charging) and 12v car charging, you must select which you are using it for.

the PV/12 volt charging are the same port. cannot select just the PV or 12 volt separately

On the screen of the ac200P, in the charge port sub menu, you can select whether it is expecting to see constant 12-14 volts (from car, this gets limited to 8 amps to not overload the 12v plug in your car) or PV input, which will take voltage up to 150 volts, 15 amps.
Same port, but you must select from the setup screen what you are using it for. DC input source = PV16608358718174655471894808358467.jpg
the PV/12 volt charging are the same port. cannot select just the PV or 12 volt separately

Back