diy solar

diy solar

Can I connect another Pure Sine Wave inverter while battery still connect to All in one MPPSolar PIP-1012LV-MS?

hondaman82

Hello experts,
Currently my DIY system connect the 12V 200AH LiFePO4 to and All in one inverter MPPSolar PIP-1012LV-MS, but the max AC out put is 1000W, I like to use the MPPT charger function of the MPPSolar All in one to charge battery from Solar pannel but also connect another 2000W Pure Sine Wave inverter to the battery to run a 1200W load, will it work? The addition inverter will connect to Battery + and - ternimal with circuit breaker... something like this pic below

Attachments

• Inverter.JPG
    Inverter.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Yes, that's perfectly fine. As long as you don't go over the max discharge limit of the batteries.

Hello experts,
Currently my DIY system connect the 12V 200AH LiFePO4 to and All in one inverter MPPSolar PIP-1012LV-MS, but the max AC out put is 1000W, I like to use the MPPT charger function of the MPPSolar All in one to charge battery from Solar pannel but also connect another 2000W Pure Sine Wave inverter to the battery to run a 1200W load, will it work? The addition inverter will connect to Battery + and - ternimal with circuit breaker... something like this pic below
Yep

Back