diy solar

diy solar

Can someone translate this please?

PaulLad

I have no idea what the "MPPT module" is. It says its included but I don't see anything other than the charging brick and the connector for the solar panels. Sounds like I can add a battery expansion which is a good thing. Any insight into this is appreciated.

I have no idea what the "MPPT module" is. It says its included but I don't see anything other than the charging brick and the connector for the solar panels. Sounds like I can add a battery expansion which is a good thing. Any insight into this is appreciated.

Not sure “mppt module “ exists ... only in the very confused mind of the person asking the question... this is a Bluetti I think being questioned.. the answer is basically saying you can hook up panels to the Bluetti without the need for an external “ mppt module”..( charge controller)... because the Bluetti has its own ... built in... so hook up your panels and away you go basically....

So don’t worry... you’re not missing the “mppt module” ... it’s already built in to the Bluetti...just be sure to follow the amount of panel watts that are allowed into the two different inputs on the Bluetti and you should be good to go... Good luck!

As Timselectric posted... be sure not to exceed the allowed open circuit voltage (ocv) of the Bluetti...
16-68v ... with a maximum combined panel current of 10a... are you family with all of these PaulLad..?

As Timselectric posted... be sure not to exceed the allowed open circuit voltage (ocv) of the Bluetti...
16-68v ... with a maximum combined panel current of 10a... are you family with all of these PaulLad..?
Lol... “ familiar “....

Not sure “mppt module “ exists ... only in the very confused mind of the person asking the question... this is a Bluetti I think being questioned.. the answer is basically saying you can hook up panels to the Bluetti without the need for an external “ mppt module”..( charge controller)... because the Bluetti has its own ... built in... so hook up your panels and away you go basically....
Hope you didn’t think that I was referring to your good self as having a “confused mind”... just the person asking the question MaxOak website..

Back