diy solar

diy solar

Charge and discharge parameters for JITA 12.8v lithium battery 300 amps.

msantiag

I have two Outback GVFX3648 inverters in a split configuration for a total of 7.2 kw. I have 7.7 kw in solar panels. I have two Outback charges 80. Want to replace my 8 8D, 250 amp Deka AGM batteries with 8 JITA 12.8v lithium 300 amps. What are the charge and discharge parameters of the JITA 300 amp battery?

Also, the batteries will be used for backup. Hope someone can shed some light.

I think there are two different Jita 300ah batteries, one with a bms rated at 200 amps max continuous discharge (which appears to be the same as my Pionergy 300ah battery) and a newly released (and slightly more expensive) 300ah low-temperature battery, which I'm not familiar with.
Which one are you getting?

I have two Outback GVFX3648 inverters in a split configuration for a total of 7.2 kw. I have 7.7 kw in solar panels. I have two Outback charges 80. Want to replace my 8 8D, 250 amp Deka AGM batteries with 8 JITA 12.8v lithium 300 amps. What are the charge and discharge parameters of the JITA 300 amp battery?
I ended up buying three Meritsun 48v 10kw Powerwalls. I'm not sure if anyone has used the Meritsun 48v 10kw powerwalls with Outback inverters and chargers. does any one know the programming parameters for my Outback FM80 chargers and the Mertisun powerwalls?

Oh, that's way above my intellectual capabilities. Hopefully someone here can help.

I think there are two different Jita 300ah batteries, one with a bms rated at 200 amps max continuous discharge (which appears to be the same as my Pionergy 300ah battery) and a newly released (and slightly more expensive) 300ah low-temperature battery, which I'm not familiar with.
Which one are you getting?
I'm trying to find that 300am low temp heater battery that Jita makes but it seems its not available anymore, anyone else know anything about them?

As I recall, both Jita 300ah batteries have a 200-amp bms. Last time I looked, the heated one was available on Amazon for around $1150, a couple hundred bucks more than the standard one. That was a few weeks ago so the heated one may be sold out now.
Ok, I just looked and they seem to be available but holy cow, the price jumped dramatically.

As I recall, both Jita 300ah batteries have a 200-amp bms. Last time I looked, the heated one was available on Amazon for around $1150, a couple hundred bucks more than the standard one. That was a few weeks ago so the heated one may be sold out now.
Ok, I just looked and they seem to be available but holy cow, the price jumped dramatically.
I'm just not finding that 300am self heating bat anymore, where did you see it?

It was on Amazon when I looked a day or so ago. I’m reluctant to post a link because I’m not sure I know how to post it properly.
All I did was search Amazon for “Jita 300 amp hour” and it came up in the search results. Hope this helps.

It was on Amazon when I looked a day or so ago. I’m reluctant to post a link because I’m not sure I know how to post it properly.
All I did was search Amazon for “Jita 300 amp hour” and it came up in the search results. Hope this helps.
Yeah its not the heated one with the 200 amp bms. It vanished a couple weeks ago while it was in my cart.

Back