diy solar

diy solar

Charger inverter question

I just wish this company had a way to contact them. No email no social media and no phone

Don't see any pricing. Reluctant to get on a list (provie contact info) to get it. Always thought that was shady....

Don't see any pricing. Reluctant to get on a list (provie contact info) to get it. Always thought that was shady....

Aparently its sold through Asia and Europe I have been donated it no idea where they got it

Sorry. Does this mean that you can have multiple power inputs, charge batteries and run devices at the same time? Is there a switch or is it combining power sources?

Yes, this means that you can run your appliances off solar power during the daytime. When it is overcast or during the night you run your appliances off your battery bank. When you do not have enough solar power, for example during the winter, you can charge your batteries with a generator or from the grid.

I should have clarified my question. The unit appears to have an inverter, charger, mppt controller and switch. I'm specifically looking at the internal switching. For example, I plug 30amp service from the grid into this unit while running solar. Would this unit be able to switch the solar on/off if needed? DC power is then taken from the battery bank.

BobG, honestly, I cannot determine 100% they are exactly the same, but they have exactly the same spec,s the exact same exterior, the exact same manual and so on. I'm confident they are the same and I have just ordered the 3Kw 24V with Bluetooth-connection.

Goosepower. This is mainly an off-grid inverter. I know that if you are running your appliances on your batteries, they get low and you need to switch to a generator or the grid, this is done seamlessly, you or your appliances will not notice. The same the other way around, from AC to DC. I do not think it will switch the solar on/off, but why would you want that? There is a maximum DC and AC input combined of 80A, the same as the max PV-input. The max AC input is 60A.

I believe they are the OEM Manufacture of MPP Solar/ESsun stc. May get a good price but id rather deal with MPP Solar vs OEM.

Back