diy solar

diy solar

China is clearly in a unconventional war on the USA, Why is it being ignored?

Ya kinda unsure which is worse with the exception of the control over our kids, grand-kids.

What content/control are you worried about with Tik Tok?

In other words what did you see on there that concerns you?

The problem is China has hard control experience and at war with the west.

So does the CIA.

Just like how you got suckered into believing that Hamas beheaded 50 Israeli babies, you're now falling for the ruse that TikTok is worse than YouTube, Facebook, Instagram Etc.

They are mad they couldn't take anti-vaccine off TikTok like they could Facebook, Twitter etc and they are also mad that TikTok is not owned by the right group. If you kill TikTok, it will drive those users onto other U.S. owned platforms.

What content/control are you worried about with Tik Tok?
If you can not see it yourself then there is no point in this discussion.
In other words what did you see on there that concerns you?
Not my job. In my experience it is best to research to see for your self.
So does the CIA
agreed.
Just like how you got suckered into believing that Hamas beheaded 50 Israeli babies, you're now falling for the ruse that TikTok is worse than YouTube, Facebook, Instagram Etc.
It is OK to believe what you want. But remember the press is not your friend.
They are mad they couldn't take anti-vaccine off TikTok like they could Facebook, Twitter etc and they are also mad that TikTok is not owned by the right group. If you kill TikTok, it will drive those users onto other U.S. owned platforms.
They? I must say I saw the BS long ago. I never got the jab ( Or the bullshit testing that went with it ) So just who got played?

If you can not see it yourself then there is no point in this discussion.

I don't see anything on there that's not available on other platforms.

Not my job. In my experience it is best to research to see for your self.

Thats a cop-out. Im challenging this because i don't think you have ever looked at TikTok.

agreed.

It is OK to believe what you want. But remember the press is not your friend.

Its not ok to believe things without evidence especially when they turn out to be lies.

They? I must say I saw the BS long ago. I never got the jab ( Or the bullshit testing that went with it ) So just who got played?

The people who were able to take anti vaccine "misinformation" off of YouTube, Facebook etc are the ones who are now telling you TikTok is bad.

That's why I'm asking what content on TikTok concerns you that isn't available on other platforms?

I don't see anything on there that's not available on other platforms.
I see you missed the point.
Thats a cop-out. Im challenging this because i don't think you have ever looked at TikTok.
Unfortunately I have.
Its not ok to believe things without evidence especially when they turn out to be lies.
I have no problem that you have your own opinion.
The people who were able to take anti vaccine "misinformation" off of YouTube, Facebook etc are the ones who are now telling you TikTok is bad.
There is little doubt that the quest for control could be a part of this.
That's why I'm asking what content on TikTok concerns you that isn't available on other platforms?
I see you missed the point.

I see zero harm in tiktok vs anything else ppl use.

I do see ppl doing stuff just for attention like queer beer….poster freak. Narcissism.

I do see the govt upset that they can’t control it .

I do see the govt disliking tiktok on govt devices but personally think that should and does extend to all unauthorized softwares which was the old norms. So say punish the ppl putting it on govt devices.

I did see tiktok infest with blm antifa telling rioters to throw cans of soup at police and such and claim needed to eat….. did see them talking about carrying out assaults and being only misdemeanor.

Think tiktok deleted all the videos when asked. Because a lot of videos got deleted during that time frame.

The govt hates Bitchute too.

now they somewhat dislike Twitter ala X which to me is almost like Prince changing his name…. Now ppl refer to it as platform formerly known as twitter. Geez. During 20/20 platforms like twitter and such helped free ppl like Rittenhouse and proved his self defense case as video shown to the World and Courts. I fear AI will upset that in the future. Make ppl respond to things that are not so for reality.

I did not believe Israel for their claims ….. of 50 babies. I know how they work the news and ppl to gain support. Same as our controlled govt hauling women in everytime to testify as justification to kill foreign countries or WMD. Lies to motovate or allow public support to do unthinkable things. Much like being done to Gaza - Palestine ppl now reporting 30,000 death with ~half being children. Independent need to report.
What we did in WW2 to germany and japan were far worse war crimes then the claimed 6 million. There was also 60-80 million ppl die because of WW2. Whites from this country fought the germans other whites then to see way jews treat whites now is despicable . In ww2 germany we Fire bombed … Dresden for instance and nuke with 2 bombs as instances.civilians as targets.

Weird piece of history Russia our ally waited to see the effect of 1st nuke before declaring War on japan. They only did it for the spoils of war. Otherwise they were not really helping up. Japan had previous weaked Russia enough to allow the communist to gain control in Russo-Japanese war around 1916 or so. An American named Jacob schiff had financed the japanese and the communist taking over power in Russia. Both our former enemies were financed and empowered from within our own country in name of Zionism.

Ppl don’t want to know the real history so they ostrich up . Called “cognitive dissonance.” That can be very bad and leads to problems never being talked about by everyone. Leaves it so one group gets a get out of free jail card much like seen with blm antifa when they had war parties out in most of 2020.

Is it not weird that all 3 of the blm antifa killed or hurt by Rittenhouse were white. Add new layer all were listed as jewish roots. Bolsheviks antifa.

What is funny are the ppl that never question why hitler made concentration camps. Yet Gaza was a multi decade old concentration camp.

IMG_5439.png

Last edited:
just seen tiktok today, seemed the same format as tweeter(X) or youtube shorts
not sure any of them would be a good idea for young people, could it lead to short
attention spans for our kids, complicating the learning environment(class room) even more?

Reactions: D71
Back