diy solar

diy solar

This man while holding a USA Govt job got paid by a Foreign Govt

What would it take for you to accept that the vaccines are safe and have saved lives?
Pfeizer approved its vaccine for humans based on a study in 8 mice (Yes there were human trials but they did not produce the results needed so were unused) its here at this link https://icandecide.org/pfizer-documents/ , I cannot say which paper but you will be able to read the pfeizer studies yourself.

Pfeizer approved its vaccine for humans based on a study in 8 mice (Yes there were human trials but they did not produce the results needed so were unused) its here at this link https://icandecide.org/pfizer-documents/ , I cannot say which paper but you will be able to read the pfeizer studies yourself.
What would it take for you to accept that the vaccines are safe and have saved lives?

Proper studies (which is subjective and we can debate a long time) most of all, company liability which mostly centers around safety, if you have no liability you have not as much incentive to do safety. Vaccine liability burden has been shifted to the tax payer in National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, the companys themselves cannot be sued with few exceptions. I'm sure many arguements can be made here but its quite simply wrong that any injuries for "pills" medicines etc are all fully liable to litigation but for vaccines they are not. Is that conspiracy theory? If I had a product that the majority of liability compensation went to a federal department for arbitration and payment.and I personally did not have to pay this, that would be a cash cow for me, I would do some testing but I would by the corporation's credo of increasing profits, NOT do the super expensive tests if I could get away with it. Its just not the correct relationship of corporations keep the profits and public pay the liability. Plus I have read some of the vaccine study papers. NONE have done a comparison to a placebo, they always compare the bad results vs another vaccines bad results (kind of like in court using presidance of earlier cases) which makes the study look good. Its important to read the actual studies not just take an editorialized synopsis from someone else that said they read it, they often only read the conclusion and not the methodology. Covid has been stated out of Fauc's mouth himself its not effective. "It prevents symtomatic spread" that means you still get it it just doesnt show symptoms, unless it becomes BAD, so people spread it but dont think they do. Which is worse, knowing you have it and staying away from grandma or not knowing and kissing her on the mouth possibly killing her?

Proper studies
Studies that are published in respectable peer reviewed places like Nature?

(which is subjective and we can debate a long time) most of all, company liability which mostly centers around safety, if you have no liability you have not as much incentive to do safety.
It is not subjective, there are well established norms for publishing tscientific studies.

Ignoring the rant, it has nothing to do with my question.

Studies that are published in respectable peer reviewed places like Nature?

It is not subjective, there are well established norms for publishing tscientific studies.

Ignoring the rant, it has nothing to do with my question.
Here is the link to NO or massively limited liability on vaccines passed in 1986 and still active today. Read it carefully it says it all

Nature is bought and paid for by pharma, used to be respectable but no longer. I'm not going to look it up in my files but they HAD to retract the Solidarity Study (or there was another one I cant remember the name right off) about hydroxychloroquin (helping treat covid patients). The gave intentional toxic doses to patients that DIED all to say hydroxychloroquin did not work (60% of the people in the study died, the REAL study in Elsevir by Didier Raoult had 4000 patients with only like 100 dying). 600mg max dose per day and they gave patients 2400mg. YES, I read it straight off nature and the retraction they had to also post (No Nature did not do the study BUT they had to vet it as real science or not and they clearly did not). I don't do very much serious commenting unless I read the study (and on 911 I did not push any issues if you read back, I just believe a different engineer group than you do).

In closing: I appreciate ALL of you, we are all brothers in the DIY solar world and are here to help each other, learn and make a better world when possible. Thank you for being polite and engaging. I could stay here full time debating with all of you but I have several things that are going to pull me away from this thread to only check in occasionally. Thank you for welcoming me (A new guy) here and I will see y'all in the near future :)

Here is the link to NO or massively limited liability on vaccines passed in 1986 and still active today. Read it carefully it says it all

Nature is bought and paid for by pharma, used to be respectable but no longer.
Nature is not the only one ..... Have you seen how many news shows are sponsored by Pfizer ..... Look at what % of ads are Pharma.
When I was growing up it was breakfast cereals and Crisco and cleaning products .... now, and unbelievable number of commercials are selling drugs .... and of course, 2/3 of the Ad is dedicated to all the side effects. Many of these drugs are directly designed to fix a problem caused by the previous medication you took. Another big chunk of the commercials are done by lawyers telling you who to call after you are injured by the drug they were selling you last week.

If ppl go all blm and antifa on the big govt it will change it’s mind…. It might even reverse its decision to EUA with allegations the big pharm did not police themselves and pulled a shyster move. So did all the ppl that invest in big pharma and profited off an EUA drug. It should be illegal. There are laws about profiting off emergencies - disasters… all over the country Exercise those laws. Back track Dissolve EUA…. Fight it out in Court if nothing else. Big Pharm will lose when we pay - let blm antifa show up with matches …. burn loot murder. Surely if everyone on the right donates a dollar to a fund like act blue then we can buy the judges juries news if not we can buy their mob to scare them

If we get enough money together we can buy these same leaders to be on our side

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3o2cbywEAc9k/
The problem is .... none of the people in that video who advocated violence have paid the price for it ..... Yet, a swat team comes to arrest a person standing across the street from an abortion clinic praying. People complaining at school board meetings are labeled as terrorists.

The DOJ has been captured .... gotta undo that. There are a pile of FBI whistleblowers coming forward. Jim Jordan's committee is all over it, I just hope they can make something happen. Gotta use things like that to get the corruption out .... Otherwise there will be a lot of Waco style events.

The problem is .... none of the people in that video who advocated violence have paid the price for it ..... Yet, a swat team comes to arrest a person standing across the street from an abortion clinic praying. People complaining at school board meetings are labeled as terrorists.

The DOJ has been captured .... gotta undo that. There are a pile of FBI whistleblowers coming forward. Jim Jordan's committee is all over it, I just hope they can make something happen. Gotta use things like that to get the corruption out.
“Power perceived is power acheived”

hmmmm interesting saying considering the source

From that link must wonder it can only be the patient that is the subject.?

Disciplinary power on daily practices of nurses and physicians in the hospital​

Tauana W Mattar E Silva 1, Donna McLean 2, Isabela C Velloso 3
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

To understand power relations, it is important to consider that power is an attribute, and whoever has it at a given moment is in the condition of dominant and whoever is under its exercise is dominated. Moreover, we must consider that these positions are interchangeable, changing when relations of force change. Power relations represent the pursuit of supremacy through knowledge, with struggles for better positioning in the social structure. In this study, we analyze the effects of disciplinary power on daily practices of nurses and physicians in the hospital environment, more specifically in intensive care units. From the perspective of disciplines, power is exercised in a discreet, modest, calculated and permanent way, through the establishment of rules and norms. In this context, despite the strong appreciation of a medical-centered model, it is observed that nurses gain visibility through knowledge and the defense of institutional norms and rules, which can generate tensions in daily professional practices.
Keywords: disciplinary power; discipline; intensive care; interpersonal relationships; nurses; power relations.
© 2021 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.

And more:

Shaping the future of practice through political activity: how nurses can influence health care policy​

K A Ennen 1
Affiliations expand
  • PMID: 11806495

Abstract​

1. The scope of professional nursing practice obligates the individual nurse to make participation in public policy formulation part of their professional work. Helping to shape the health and welfare of our communities and the nation fulfills part of nursing's contract with America's citizens. 2. Nurses have valuable, special knowledge and skills which "fit" very well with political involvement and policy making activities. 3. Occupational and environmental health nurses have a special responsibility to influence public policies that affect America's work force by using the five Cs of political action to enable effective involvement. 4. Nursing's professional associations act as advocates for nursing's unique interests and causes. Nurses who join and become active in associations such as AAOHN and ANA are instrumental in protecting the profession of nursing and ensuring that health care issues are at the top of the political agenda at all government levels.

Similar articles​

From that link must wonder it can only be the patient that is the subject.?

Disciplinary power on daily practices of nurses and physicians in the hospital​

Tauana W Mattar E Silva 1, Donna McLean 2, Isabela C Velloso 3
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

To understand power relations, it is important to consider that power is an attribute, and whoever has it at a given moment is in the condition of dominant and whoever is under its exercise is dominated. Moreover, we must consider that these positions are interchangeable, changing when relations of force change. Power relations represent the pursuit of supremacy through knowledge, with struggles for better positioning in the social structure. In this study, we analyze the effects of disciplinary power on daily practices of nurses and physicians in the hospital environment, more specifically in intensive care units. From the perspective of disciplines, power is exercised in a discreet, modest, calculated and permanent way, through the establishment of rules and norms. In this context, despite the strong appreciation of a medical-centered model, it is observed that nurses gain visibility through knowledge and the defense of institutional norms and rules, which can generate tensions in daily professional practices.
Keywords: disciplinary power; discipline; intensive care; interpersonal relationships; nurses; power relations.
© 2021 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.

That's exactly how they controlled the treatment for Covid patients in the hospital. The hospital was incentivized by the government. If the hospital followed the desired protocol they got more money .... so, they made rules for the Dr's and nurses to follow. If they deviated from those rules they were fired or moved to a different position.
Most of the doctors who exposed .... and are still exposing what happened .... are ones who wouldn't sacrifice their ethics to the hospital rules.... and got fired.
Many of these doctors started alternative practices and treated and saved a lot of people. They even started up telemed organizations that treated a lot of people outside the hospitals.
The problem is most people didn't know these doctors or options existed and just sat at home isolated til they got so sick that they had to go to the hospital.

They have been changing the structure of hospitals for a long time now so they can make hospital treatments easier to be controlled.
It used to be when you went to the hospital YOUR doctor was the primary doctor on your case .... Now, you go to the hospital and a Hospitalist is put in charge of your care. Someone who doesn't know you from Adam and likely doesn't care.

Last edited:
He was a MUCH better liar than Biden is.
Most ppl will ever never never ever admit he was a liar but you are correct imho Biden is the face that will be remembered when modern Rome fails …. The old dead presidents president biden and family Nero reportedly played the fiddle while rome burned then he blamed the christians .

Joe will eat ice cream

TO REBUFF THE ACCUSATIONS OF CONSPIRACY NERO BLAMED THE CHRISTIANS.

Reactions: D71
Back