diy solar

diy solar

This man while holding a USA Govt job got paid by a Foreign Govt

fire/

on-covid-origins/

Redfield is gray beard honest.

fire/

on-covid-origins/
They will simply implode the whole system.before they will be held accountable. Fail safe. Protectionism for them. In the old days it was called the Golden Parachute. They already popped a major bank as a warning shot. $30 trillion dollar debt and they want the tax payers to do bail outs. They politicized the doctor and nurses had them dancing when ppl were dying.

they have all been in on it for the powers that be. Played both sides against the middle. Greatest transfer of wealth in history of the World Like the money we have left in place can just play monopoly. The fiat dollar - petrodollar has been shifted to chinese batteries and xxxx?

70A2F5FE-78CC-493E-9785-A61101DCBCBB.jpeg

fire/

on-covid-origins/
I shared it in Bob’s post
He started his post on 5 Dec 2021 ppl gave him hell over it. Thanks for sharing

I think they will at some point implode this system on us now. Fauci politicized the medicine and medical ppl doctors nurses scientist and such… you can see that in the links going back to the nih on page 12 It was Obama’s dream and the New World Order at work.

I shared it in Bob’s post
He started his post on 5 Dec 2021 ppl gave him hell over it. Thanks for sharing

I think they will at some point implode this system on us now. Fauci politicized the medicine and medical ppl doctors nurses scientist and such… you can see that in the links going back to the nih on page 12 It was Obama’s dream and the New World Order at work.

Yup. It's already starting to happen.

They are, I mean, basically....they are smart. Imagine if you put 100% of a 120 IQ into being a total creep.

That is what liberals do.

Here is the link to NO or massively limited liability on vaccines passed in 1986 and still active today. Read it carefully it says it all
You are changing the subject. Let's not do that until we resolved the first one, "What would it take for you to accept that the vaccines are safe and have saved lives?"

Nature is bought and paid for by pharma, used to be respectable but no longer. I'm not going to look it up in my files but they HAD to retract the Solidarity Study (or there was another one I cant remember the name right off) about hydroxychloroquin (helping treat covid patients). The gave intentional toxic doses to patients that DIED all to say hydroxychloroquin did not work (60% of the people in the study died, the REAL study in Elsevir by Didier Raoult had 4000 patients with only like 100 dying). 600mg max dose per day and they gave patients 2400mg. YES, I read it straight off nature and the retraction they had to also post (No Nature did not do the study BUT they had to vet it as real science or not and they clearly did not). I don't do very much serious commenting unless I read the study (and on 911 I did not push any issues if you read back, I just believe a different engineer group than you do).
So you are claiming that published peer reviewed science papers in "Nature" are not "Proper studies" because "Nature" is part of the conspiracy by pharma? And again you introduced yet more arguments that have nothing to do with the question "What would it take for you to accept that the vaccines are safe and have saved lives?"

I am trying to show that a rational discussion is not possible with conspiracy theorists and you are making that way to easy.

In closing: I appreciate ALL of you, we are all brothers in the DIY solar world and are here to help each other, learn and make a better world when possible. Thank you for being polite and engaging. I could stay here full time debating with all of you but I have several things that are going to pull me away from this thread to only check in occasionally. Thank you for welcoming me (A new guy) here and I will see y'all in the near future

Now here is something we can both agree with.

, "What would it take for you to accept that the vaccines are safe and have saved lives?"
What would it take for you to agree vaccines prior to covid were relatively safe and saved lives would be a much better question to ask.
I hope you don't go bat shit crazy when you realize just how bad you have been manipulated and brainwashed the past 5 years.

What would it take for you to agree vaccines prior to covid were relatively safe and saved lives would be a much better question to ask.
I hope you don't go bat shit crazy when you realize just how bad you have been manipulated and brainwashed the past 5 years.
You are also not answering the question "What would it take for you to accept that the vaccines are safe and have saved lives?" I have posted study after study comparing the covid mortality rate of unvaccinated with the vaccinated. How many more do YOU need?

You are also not answering the question "What would it take for you to accept that the vaccines are safe and have saved lives?" I have posted study after study comparing the covid mortality rate of unvaccinated with the vaccinated. How many more do YOU need?
I have stated multiple times nothing will make me believe covid vaccines are safe, prior vaccines yes. You can post as many studies as you want, I don't care. Give me ivermectin and I'll take it, give me a covid vaccine and I'll throw it in your face.
Have you watched any of the recent videos posted from the hearings?
Gain of function research.... As so many have already stated, follow the money.

Spelling edit.

Last edited:
I have stated multiple times nothing will make me believe covid vaccines are safe, prior vaccines yes. You can post as money studies as you want, I don't care. Give me ivermectin and I'll take it, give me a covid vaccine and I'll throw it in your face.
Have you watched and of the recent videos posted from the hearings?
Gain of function research.... As so many have already stated, follow the money.
The common sense approach is the absolute best marker. If it were perfectly safe there would be no - need for the EUA. The whole reason for the EUA is it did not get fully tested per requirements in place……… EUA - Emergency Use Authorization.

With this coming out and implications that Fauci got the opinions to change with millions of dollars is even more reason ppl should be worried a wise person would consider why the director of the cdc was excludes\d and why previous doubters were paid millions of dollars in tax payer monies to change their opinions.

i am baffled why ppl can’t see this. Or more so why science was allowed to be formed and shaped with what is looking like not only gain of function but gain of income and wealth. Profiting from Emergencies which is illegal ie: look up guys hoarding and selling hand sanitizers. Considered illegal what Faki did was illegal and lied to Rand Paul while under oath

And more: further more Faki seems to have politicized the NIH and as such: hospitals, doctors, nurses, and scientist in the process of his tenure in public govt office.

Shaping the future of practice through political activity: how nurses can influence health care policy​

K A Ennen 1
Affiliations expand
  • PMID: 11806495

Abstract​

1. The scope of professional nursing practice obligates the individual nurse to make participation in public policy formulation part of their professional work. Helping to shape the health and welfare of our communities and the nation fulfills part of nursing's contract with America's citizens. 2. Nurses have valuable, special knowledge and skills which "fit" very well with political involvement and policy making activities. 3. Occupational and environmental health nurses have a special responsibility to influence public policies that affect America's work force by using the five Cs of political action to enable effective involvement. 4. Nursing's professional associations act as advocates for nursing's unique interests and causes. Nurses who join and become active in associations such as AAOHN and ANA are instrumental in protecting the profession of nursing and ensuring that health care issues are at the top of the political agenda at all government levels.

Similar articles​

The common sense approach is the absolute best marker. If it were perfectly safe there would be no - need for the EUA. The whole reason for the EUA is it did not get fully tested per requirements in place……… EUA - Emergency Use Authorization.

With this coming out and implications that Fauci got the opinions to change with millions of dollars is even more reason ppl should be worried a wise person would consider why the director of the cdc was excludes\d and why previous doubters were paid millions of dollars in tax payer monies to change their opinions.

i am baffled why ppl can’t see this. Or more so why science was allowed to be formed and shaped with what is looking like not only gain of function but gain of income and wealth. Profiting from Emergencies which is illegal ie: look up guys hoarding and selling hand sanitizers. Considered illegal what Faki did was illegal and lied to Rand Paul while under oath
There has been some great discussion on the radio as well, Dr. Gorka. Easily picked up on AM and FM in my area.

I have stated multiple times nothing will make me believe covid vaccines are safe, prior vaccines yes. You can post as many studies as you want, I don't care. Give me ivermectin and I'll take it, give me a covid vaccine and I'll throw it in your face.
Even though we both know how stupid this position is (no amount of evidence will change your mind), I truly love your honesty.

Have you watched any of the recent videos posted from the hearings?
As a rule, I ignore political opinions on science.

Gain of function research....
Gain-of-function research in itself is not a bad thing. (In virology, gain-of-function research is usually employed with the intention of better understanding current and future pandemics. In vaccine development, gain-of-function research is conducted in the hope of gaining a head start on a virus and being able to develop a vaccine or therapeutic before it emerges.) You just have to be careful that your mutations don't escape the lab. And as I have said, before, I will let the grown-ups do their investigations.

As so many have already stated, follow the money.
You are aware how capitalism is supposed to function right?

Spelling edit.

Even though we both know how stupid this position is (no amount of evidence will change your mind), I truly love your honesty.

Gain-of-function research in itself is not a bad thing. (In virology, gain-of-function research is usually employed with the intention of better understanding current and future pandemics. In vaccine development, gain-of-function research is conducted in the hope of gaining a head start on a virus and being able to develop a vaccine or therapeutic before it emerges.) You just have to be careful that your mutations don't escape the lab. And as I have said, before, I will let the grown-ups do their investigations.
It likely killed many people. Is not a bad thing? Well it's clear you are on Fauci's side, he also believed that gain of function was worth it even if it caused a pandemic.
Well at least people will see who you "REALY" are........

It likely killed many people. Is not a bad thing? Well it's clear you are on Fauci's side, he also believed that gain of function was worth it even if it caused a pandemic.
Well at least people will see who you "REALY" are........

Rand Paul called him out on the "it's worth it" bullshit comment.

Seriously. The guy sponsored gain of function in Wuhan because it was outlawed here.

How is there not a rope ready in the gallows? He actually had defenders and people taking photos of themselves next to cardboard cut outs of him after they got their precious jabs.

Rand Paul called him out on the "it's worth it" bullshit comment.

Seriously. The guy sponsored gain of function in Wuhan because it was outlawed here.

How is there not a rope ready in the gallows? He actually had defenders and people taking photos of themselves next to cardboard cut outs of him after they got their precious jabs.
The government would not allow it so he went third party to get the money to the Wuhan lab. Did you see the former director of the CDC testify?

The government would not allow it so he went third party to get the money to the Wuhan lab. Did you see the former director of the CDC testify?
What we need is NIH audited for expenses under fauci since first reports of him funding covid under President Obama. Supposedly Obama had him stopped but he is reported to started again and even under Trump. Who monitors NIH expenditures for audits and over sights?
FOLLOW THE MONEY

I give up Leo, your mind is made up, as is mine. I'll have better luck talking to my solar panels...

I give up Leo, your mind is made up, as is mine. I'll have better luck talking to my solar panels...
Now you know why hit the ignore on him plus he went crazy spamming If you trigger him then you will see it. Of course everyone has triggers… hahaha seems he has pulled your last one… ask him to pull your finger ??? He is entertaining for a while…. If it is ever openly admitted he will either be crushed or he will continue in denial…. Evidence and things being slowly revealed are indicators he may have to deal with it.

why does this forum alter format of post?

who says or is it Your opinion?

Your opinion again or proof?

Show proof, or in your opinion?

Seriously???

What experts paid by whom? Experts say is used over and over by the MSM

Show proof or again your opinion? Especially the last statement

Your opinion?

Your opinion?

Even if you show a paper on everything I just debunked that you debunked (which is debunked - debunked which = 0.00) you have to vet each entire paper for accuracy, that the scientific methodology in each had a chain of custody, had no financial competing interests, and have outside qualified people verify. You got Exactly as much as everybody else here... NOTHING And I was NOT talking about 911 I was talking about government corruption as a whole which you conveniently deflected and put in the 911 category.

So I ask DIRECTLY: Do you think our government is made up of Non-corrupt Good, wholesome God worshiping people who have the best interest of regular Joe and Sally Soccermom in their mind every morning when they wake up, saying to themselves " What can i do today to make the world a better place for the citizens of the USA"? This is the Crux of the debate here, You say the evidence from the government debunks the evidence that independent sources say debunks the governments evidence. IT ABSOLUTELY is Faith vs Faith here that you claim is Fact vs Fantasy,
You have total faith in the "facts you look up and totally buy into"

I will ABSOLUTELY tell you your RIGHT/Correct, the Man with the Plan If and only if you prove one thing! PROVE YOUR FACTS ARE CORRECT/TRUTHFUL (NEVERMIND THAT MINE ARE INCORRECT, WE ARE GOING TO ASSUME FOR THE MOMENT MINE ARE FALSE, (a given in this proof)). PROVE YOUR FACTS ARE THE CORRECT FACT SET AND I WILL BOW DOWN AND SAY YOUR RIGHT!!! RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM
Oh geez you dont know anything.

Thermite. An incendiary with exothermic properties. NOT an explosive.
Iron oxide and aluminum are used in the most common formulation.
Two of the most common elements found at ground zero.

If that report had any significance whatsoever, explain why nobody in the media paid any attention to it. You think they dont care? If any of these crazy anomalies you people keep claiming are a smoking gun, why doesnt anyone care about it?
Who did this again? Got any names?

Back