diy solar

diy solar

China just switched on the world's largest floating solar power plant

What impressed me was not the 40 MW floating solar plant but the fact that they stopped production of coal plants that would have produced 100 GB of power.

Better article with some numbers www.pv-magazine.com/2022/01/03/worlds-largest-floating-pv-plant-goes-online-in-china

In my opinion solar PV farms of any type are just plain stupid. Hope America knows better.

They say everyone needs a roof over their head.

I say no more stupid plywood tar paper and shingles, the solar should come prefab and be the roof itself.

What a waste of societies time building solar PV farms and plywood tar paper and shingles roofs simultaneously.

Hopefully despite best efforts of the pathological defectives in the city hall permit gestapo to stymie our efforts, our system of DIY, off grid / individualism will continue to beat those China commies.

So I learned its called "soft costs"

1663642329020.png

The chart says the permit gestapo only consumes 8% but would sales and marketing cost 18% if potential customers were not turned off by the prospect of dealing with city hall permit gestapo bullcrap? Would overhead be 21% ?

Solar should have kicked coals ass by now.

Headline should read.. "China prepped latest artificial coral reef, soon to submerge."

Back