diy solar

diy solar

Chinese Balloon

Ad hominem again? So typical when you cant win an argument on merit and so predictable. :)
Hell no I can't win an argument with you...

Winning an argument with an intelligent person is extremely difficult.. winning an argument with an idiot is impossible.

Hell no I can't win an argument with you...

Winning an argument with an intelligent person is extremely difficult.. winning an argument with an idiot is impossible.
yeah more ad hominem, we get it we get it.

Corbett episode goes into this very issue. Ulitimately only your critical thinking skills are your only fact check.
I finally got around to watching that video ... it was very good.

I think as stated before blowing the pressure tanks in manner they did was maybe better then letting them become super heated then blowing. .... just a guess. We have hazardous stuff transported all over the USA every single day by rail and truck. In and out of our cities and towns. We are most definitely soft if someone hit us. Same as all the food processing plants that have burned and been destroyed. Just coincidence to some. While alarm bells ring for others.

NS had a propane tank car go off in a small town killed most everyone there. Think it was back in 1970's

Btw agree the bad effects will be long lasting

Last edited:
Back