diy solar

diy solar

Climate change, COVID, and other things...

SenileOldGit

Solar Enthusiast
Some of the heads of auto companies were questioned on how much CO2 was in the atmosphere: they all said it was 5% or over. They have no idea what is going on.

'Climate change' is an obvious scam, look at CO2 coalition org, or Watts Up With That, Climate Depot, etc. I have solar power precisely because the idiots behind this scam, and all those who go along with it, are going to cause regular power cuts, and also they are causing the huge rises in electricity prices we have seen in the UK.

Ever consider it's because of the policies of your government that your grid has issues and prices are going up? Here in Finland, electricity prices have been going down - and that's because of renewables (especially wind and hydro) and nuclear. We're already seeing spot prices that are close to 0 cents and even negative (23rd of November last year: -19 cents/kWh), and that's in winter. And yes, the costs for the consumer follows that same trend - typically at around 12 cents right now per kWh. The grid here is one of the most stable in the world. Coal, gas and oil combined make up only 3.5% of the total, with the majority coming from nuclear, hydro, wind and wood (byproduct from the wood/paper industry). Solar is on the rise, coal is going away completely in three years (there's only one plant left) and the grid won't have any issues with EVs.

'Climate change' is an obvious scam

It really isn't.

Ever consider it's because of the policies of your government that your grid has issues and prices are going up? Here in Finland, electricity prices have been going down - and that's because of renewables (especially wind and hydro) and nuclear. We're already seeing spot prices that are close to 0 cents and even negative (23rd of November last year: -19 cents/kWh), and that's in winter. And yes, the costs for the consumer follows that same trend - typically at around 12 cents right now per kWh. The grid here is one of the most stable in the world. Coal, gas and oil combined make up only 3.5% of the total, with the majority coming from nuclear, hydro, wind and wood (byproduct from the wood/paper industry). Solar is on the rise, coal is going away completely in three years (there's only one plant left) and the grid won't have any issues with EVs.

It really isn't.
Lucky you 🤣.

Here in Denmark, no matter the "cost" of "energy", what you end paying is like 0.7 DKK (0.1 EUR) / kWh for tax plus transport (which I guess is similar) plus VAT (25%).

As such, in the best case scenario (lowest instantaneous price during the last 8 months !), you pay ~ 1.1 DKK/kWh (0.15 EUR/kWh) "all-inclusive". But the average was more around 2.1-2.3 DKK/kWh (around 0.3 EUR/kWh on average) with spikes (typically between 17h00-21h00 in their new "let's screw the customer even more model") at around 3.0-4.5 DKK/kWh (0.4-0.6 EUR/kWhr). And during the energy crisis ~ 1 year ago it wasn't unusual to have prices up to 6-8 DKK/kWh (1 EUR / kWh !!!).

And I think I had 1 day of sun in February and maybe 2h of sun this month ... All there is is cloud, rain and fog.

so things can only improve from this in March!
All across N.America we had a lot of poor solar days in December this year.
I think the last time I charged well the solar system was in September or October when I commissioned it.

Got like 1 or 2 days of good sun then nothing anymore.

I think the last time I charged well the solar system was in September or October when I commissioned it.

Got like 1 or 2 days of good sun then nothing anymore.
Yeah, we had a lot of poor production days this year, it was so mild out we got fog and low cloud instead of clear cold skys.
Early January was really no better. Hit and miss during most of February, and tough to predict when we would get a good day from solar, since the forecasts were often incorrect.

Climate change is 100% a scam. Here's a video I posted on my YouTube channel of piglets playing. No audio. Description is direct and says nothing even remotely related to climate.

But yes, the US government is driving up energy costs by blocking oil and gas production and the basically permanent de facto ban we have on nuclear.

If climate change was real, governments would be building nuclear plants everywhere.

Climate change is 100% a scam. Here's a video I posted on my YouTube channel of piglets playing. No audio. Description is direct and says nothing even remotely related to climate.

But yes, the US government is driving up energy costs by blocking oil and gas production and the basically permanent de facto ban we have on nuclear.

If climate change was real, governments would be building nuclear plants everywhere.
Well that's not what the scientific community says. But if you listen to the oil lobby, then of course they will tell you it's a scam.

About nuclear plants ... Like really ??? Besides the issue of storing the nuclear waste (well Finland found a way to deal with that), aren't you forgetting that the rules are getting more and more stringent, that the design of new power plants take ~10 years (plus possibly another 5-10 years of delays), end up costing 2-4 times as much as originally planned ? Plus, in the current market of Uranium almost monopolized by Russia and with several coup d'état in Africa, your Uranium will also get incredibly expensive, since supply is limited (or purposely being cut in order to push prices up).

Well that's not what the scientific community says.
they have absolutely ZERO credibility after the pandemic. (And my career is knee deep in this field)
Then compound that with the Michael Mann defamation case that just ended (not the result but the actual contents of the trial, I watched much of it) and the guy is absolutely heinous and hundreds of climate scientists blew his bs hockey stick to smitherines.
We will soon reach the point that the intelligent masses will simply no longer engage with the ignorant in wasted time of these subjects. We have appeased it for long enough. I don’t mean to sound brash, but many of us will no more keep our heads in the sand for BS political ideologicies

they have absolutely ZERO credibility after the pandemic. (And my career is knee deep in this field)
Then compound that with the Michael Mann defamation case that just ended (not the result but the actual contents of the trial, I watched much of it) and the guy is absolutely heinous and hundreds of climate scientists blew his bs hockey stick to smitherines.
We will soon reach the point that the intelligent masses will simply no longer engage with the ignorant in wasted time of these subjects. We have appeased it for long enough. I don’t mean to sound brash, but many of us will no more keep our heads in the sand for BS political ideologicies
Really.. so I guess the 250.000 deaths were a joke..
Gimme a freak break

Gimme a freak break
What did the CDC announce yesterday in regards to treatment/exposure/isolation to Covid?

Hint. It has to do with influenza

When you finish connecting those dots do some research on PRIONs and Pfizer

I am a very low key person but THIS is what really chaps my ass and will remove civility in an instant. I simply will not tolerate absolute ignorance feigned as factual knowledge for passing judgment. I don’t want to seem like I’m personally attacking ANYONE but please spare me

Nearly half of US ground station temperature data is made up daily. And guess what those temp data points show when you isolate them? Fictitious rise in temps. Government lying to people shouldn't be a hard idea to believe.

As to Nuclear we don't need to be building what are essentially breeding reactors for energy. US government dictated nuclear stations allow for weaponization of fuels. All safer and less radioactive waste options were, and still are, intentionally not developed because they want their weapons.

What did the CDC announce yesterday in regards to treatment/exposure/isolation to Covid?

Hint. It has to do with influenza

When you finish connecting those dots do some research on PRIONs and Pfizer
I suggest you put on your tinhat.

Another suggestion would be to follow different news sources

Also, I like carbon-free energy. Please don't tie in replacing fossil fuels with having to believe effete liberal talking points.

Gimme a freak break
Well I don't fully agree with him.

BUT, what governments did with these vaccines "are safe no worries etc" ... Then you find out that Pfizer faked their study. Government NOT registering complaints (easy to say that there are less than 0.1% of people having side effects if you REFUSE to register those that complain ...). Now studies indicate that this mRNA still circulates around the body years after injection and creates previously unseen blood cloths.

I've grown sick and tired of the medical establishment and the corruption in the rotten governments myself. Not necessarily due to COVID. All they do is talk and find new ways to screw us. Taxes Taxes Taxes 🤮🤮🤮.

And here I am after 3 years of being sick, being unable to eat most of the foods on this planet without reacting (can only eat ~ 5 foods), migraines, stomach bloating, intestinal bleeding, etc, and the medical establishment REFUSES to do anything to help. "There is nothing we can do for your". And of course the "Patient Complain Authority" is an arm of the rotten government so of course they'll say that whatever the doctors do is correct.

The us had as far I know 250.000 directly related deaths in a single year

With the average age of those deaths exceeding normal life expectancy.

Why aren't you mad at the scientists who let their pet Frankenstein germ out of the lab and then lied about it?

Climate change as it were, has absolutely zero impact on your life thus far yet you're going to tinkle your pants in fear at what could happen.

FfTDAhjagAAnlOQ.jpeg

Back