diy solar

diy solar

Current Connected extremely helpful

jcbarr23

So being an idiot and new to this, I didn't follow torqueing directions and broke off the bolt on my Victron Quattro inverter/charger. Emailed CurrentConnected and they said it wouldn't be covered under warranty but go ahead and send to repair shop who'd do an estimate before starting work. Knowing what'd be needed, CurrentConnected got the PCB on order right away so there'd be no delays between arrival of my box and part availability to fix.

Long story short, the repair shop is WAY overcharging the hours needed to swap out the board (after ignoring the estimate phase). Plus they are being complete jerks with CurrentConnected in the conversations asking for status/etc. And yet every step of the way, CurrentConnected has been up front with me about where things stand, and have committed to ensuring I only pay a reasonable price.

I had an opportunity to pay a couple of hundred less than MSRP for this inverter elsewhere. I am 100% happy that I chose not to and instead picked a company that engages with everyone here AND stands up for me as a customer. And while I hope to never have another repair need, at least I know which shop NOT to use. Thank you Dexter for your terrific work and all the support.

I hope current connect starts carrying Schneider equipment soon. I'd rather buy from them seeing how good they have been treating customers.

I wish I gave them more of my business... All of my correspondences on low dollar items have been answered quicky and professionally.
I will happily spend thousands with them in the future and continue to recommend them to friends / family interested in solar without hesitation.

Back