diy solar

diy solar

Daly BMS how to reset after overcurrent protection

Pashich

Hello.
I have Smart BMS v. 2.1.7 Android.
Im just curious how to reload it again once overcurrent protection has triggered.
Charge MOS and Discharge MOS tabs are gray on the main screen and manually making them on and off on Sytem tab does not help.
So far I have found only "System reboot" in System settings. Thi issue is that when I make system reboot my SOC drops from 99% to 67%.
As far as I remember in older versions when I tested the reboot was no needed. So maby in newer version this could made without rebooting? Any suggestions?

Ahh. So to use the angle grinder, you need more capacity. Gotcha.
I have 500W AG and 1500W Epever inverter for lifepo4 which I normally use with this system and for tests Ive plugged 1100W AG. It started ok and worked for some time but when I made more load on disk the current inreased more than 80Amps and bms triggered. So thats why Im curios how to reset it back without rebooting the sys which causes SOC mess.

Finaly I have found an answer to my question.
OCRC_EN OCC self-recovery
0: Disable over-current self-recovery enable
1: Enable over-current self-recovery enable

Attachments

• Sinowealth BMS Tool Introduction V0.1 English.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Finaly I have found an answer to my question.
OCRC_EN OCC self-recovery
0: Disable over-current self-recovery enable
1: Enable over-current self-recovery enable
I wonder if you found any other method. What I have to do is charge the battery. As soon as I start charging the BMS resets and allows discharge. But I wish there was a simpler way. I found this guy teaching a way in a youtube video, but couldn't fully understand what he did:

Back