diy solar

diy solar

Daly Smart BMS App Main menu

HarveyLee

I've been trying to understand the main menu option on the Daly Smart BMS App and maybe its just too simple.
I have a 4s21p 12V system and not sure which of these choices is proper since I have both parallel and series.
Anyone know for sure?

Attachments

• daly-bms1.jpg
    daly-bms1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 20
Just so there is no misunderstanding, i would suggest you include a diagram/photo of your setup/wiring. On the basis of cells paralleled then seried for for 12volt; the series tab would be the one
I have just installed a Daly BMS and active balance (4S 12V 150A UART+ Active Balancer 1A) and cannot find a detailed document describing the function, parameters and operation of the DAly app / BMS; hopefully someone will be able to help?

I love that if you select Parallel the next screen says Serial, and if you select Serial it looks like you got into the parallel mode. Wonders of the Chinese software.
I think those choices do not affect anything, but I rolled back to a previous version of the app without the dubious dialog.

I love that if you select Parallel the next screen says Serial, and if you select Serial it looks like you got into the parallel mode. Wonders of the Chinese software.
I think those choices do not affect anything, but I rolled back to a previous version of the app without the dubious dialog.
How did you roll back to a previous version? From Google Play Store?

How did you roll back to a previous version? From Google Play Store?
Google Play Store does not allow to rollback, so if the developer wants to screw you Google is OK with that. I rolled back from my older backups with Titanium. Normally I keep older versions as it was not once that apps lost/screwed functionality in the the past. But you can try app store alternative that allows downgrades, eg Aurora Store, or download the older version apk from Apkmirror.com.

Back