diy solar

diy solar

DC battery + AC/DC source -> video rack - wiring diagram

seb_rg

Though it's not strictly solar, it is 12 VDC based employing similar tech & wiring.

So I was wondering if anyone would be able to take a look at my planned wiring diagram and either critique it or point out anything that needs work.

The application is power for various HD video devices in a rack case.

Notes

- The two main 'players' are the modules from CZH-LABS, the Power Path Module (F-1006) and the LV/HV Disconnect Module (F-1009). And a shunt for power monitoring.

- The interior mounting plate (FR4) is sized 250 x 250mm so the components and wiring distances within the section will be short.

- For each device I have listed their MAX draw, their regular draw is lower (on average 75% of the max).

- The LiFEPO4 battery source is an Itechworld ITECH100E and has its Anderson SB50 outputs fused at 30A.

Attachments

• 20221126 - seb dit rack - electrical diagram v5-Wiring.drawio-3.png
    20221126 - seb dit rack - electrical diagram v5-Wiring.drawio-3.png
    446.3 KB · Views: 10
Is it sufficient to have the circuit breakers CB01 and CB02 at the entry point of each power source, or should these really be fuses instead?

Also does anyone know of alternative power path controllers like the CZH-LABS F-1006, that act as a UPS, taking a DC battery and a AC->DC source? I have struggled to identify alternate models that have a continuous current capacity of 30A.

Back