diy solar

diy solar

Deligreencs (DALY?) 16s 48v 400amp Smart BMS B- P- swapped [RESOLVED]

RoamingTuRDle

Heck, maybe I thought about it too long and maybe really messed it up, not one of my better moments.

Thankfully the magic smoke seems to still be inside.

The balance wires are correct and the little smart screen seemed to have no issue with it. Even had power coming through the BMS but it was wrong. I have since fixed the wiring but now the BMS will not "reset" and I have tried Will's suggestion of jumping across the B- & P- terminals.

Is this thing dead? Is there something else I can try? I didn't see this exact thing with a search so went with a hopefully good title and stuck my dumb out there...

Thank you

Answering my own dumb question. Let me know if it is better to delete this.

Heard a very brief mention in a video (and I lost it too so can't point you too it at the moment) about the temp sensor MUST be connected. I unboxed this thing and had it part hookup up and then got a call that had me pulled away for 6 months
Anyway through some miracle I found that connector and plugged it in. Then had to jump it and low-and-behold the thing reset.

Wow

No big deal. If you want, you can edit the title of your first post and add "[RESOLVED]". It might help another user that has the same problem.

We just overlapped by a few moments, wish this had not taken any of your time.

Thanks
your screen name sounds like a dead pool reference... that being said. your mistake will be somebody else's reference manual. the one thing that Chinese companies totally screw up. so do not delete, leave it up as embarrassing as it might seem, and realize you are helping someone else with less experience.

Back