diy solar

diy solar

DIY Solar Wiki

TommyD

There is so much knowledge here, but it is spread all over the threads and I know it is impossible to keep them sanitized to an issue. Could we/should we start a Wiki to try and organize all the relevant information from these threads. I think it would be great, especially for us new guys! I would suggest however that say only 4 or 5 of the most senior, knowledgeable be allowed to edit the Wiki with the rest of us being able to make suggestions. I think this would be a great tool and would save me hurting my head as I try to learn and absorb this knowledge.

Answers to the most often asked questions and plain basic information (with example calculations) is in the Frequently Asked Questions section with the top stickied post containing an index to a variety of topics. Is that what you're looking for or does it have short-comings?

Thanks for this advice. I believe this is what I sought; will let you know if I have anything constructive to add.

Thanks! Any suggestions on how to make that better would be helpful to the community!

Back