diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

Censored platforms actually make money while propagandaizing the populace.

On a different note, seriously what the hell is wrong with people. Their views on government and the people giving information are so much different than mine.

They look at government officials as helpful, caring fathers.

Yet here we are with people always voting for MORE government!
You cant make this shit up if you tried.

Like all humans the oligarchy is not omnipotent. But they do control the money. And money can buy a lot of intelligent people, especially when such people truly believe they are doing it "for the benefit of humanity".
So, like all humans, the oligarchy tries a lot of things along many different directions, and then like all humans, they see what sticks and how much people are willing to be allowed to be bent over.
This is why its critical that we inform people about the agenda and we explain as much as possible what their real goals are. This will be a true inoculation against their agenda.
Why do you think they are going out of their way to brainwash you with propaganda? Precisely because they know that if even a small enough percentage of the proles stop doing what they are told, the oligarchy is complete toast. They KNOW this! If all was lost (as many seem to think) then the oligarchy would not spend gorillions of dollars (euros, rubles) to brainwash the proles!!!

“Always the mythical oligarchy” An unseen un-named boogey men Whoops politically correct ppl. No pronouns.

I looked that word up…. No pictures no names. Just group of rich ppl. That is good way to stray ppl around. Never have focus to cure. I reckon all rich ppl be bad. Sheeeeettttt>………. They be some bad ppl that “ oligarchy“ 🤣

Do I need to explain it in more detail. They are ninja.

IMG_6247.jpeg

‘’’proles‘’ hmmmm 1984 ….. do you think Orwell was a genius? No he wasn’t
. Orwell was living in time heavily consumed with communism. The World had just fought WW2…..we as Americans and British had partnered up with Communist. We sent our white ppl to fight their white ppl and so ~70 million ppl died. “ oligarchy“ ‘’proles ‘’

A word that really is not used.
This is the word…definition
IMG_6248.jpeg

Aenyc are you the lowest bottom feeder a “proles”? Am I standing on you.? I am not a “proles” ….. anybody here a “proles”? 🤣

Why be so cryptic 1984 was 40 years ago. The actual book is 1949 which means it is 75 years old.

Nothing really revealing …. Again Brits and Americans swapped spit and bumped peckers with communist to entertain We got those dirty germans. The funny part germany is the only country to stand up to the Rothschilds aka “oligarchy”. Aenyc were the Jewish Rothschild family upset at Hitler. Was hitler an “oligarchy”? A “proles”
I read Hitler farted a lot…..gassed ppl.

I can assure you that its not "the jews".
If you did 10% of the research you did into "the jews" you would know a lot more about the oligarchy than wikipedia entry.

I can assure you that its not "the jews".
If you did 10% of the research you did into "the jews" you would know a lot more about the oligarchy than wikipedia entry.
Who is Fink at BlackRock? Who is Soros? Who is Zuckerberg? On and on keep denying what is obvious and keep promoting unseen boogymen …. You messed with svetz and called him Zealot. 😡🤣🥸 You are a joke.
IMG_6245.jpeg

You even called me an operator promoter for the oligarchy in another post. You are an idiot.

@D71 i am not suprised you reverted to ad-hominem. Seems everyone here has a different buttons that reveal their true colors. You obviously hate the jews, and based on you posts they are to blame for all misfortunes.
Yet you still never addressed the fact that out of 536 individuals in the 2 branches of the us government, only 56 (according to your own posting) are "jews". So what does that make the remaining 480? They are clearly not jews (according to your logic), yet, they are going along with the "agenda" perpetrated by "the jews" (According to you), but if the overwhelming majority refuse to stand against a tiny minority (again according to your own numbers) who is then to blame for all the problems? The minority or the majority that goes along for whatever reason?
The question is rhetorical, but you clearly expose your true agenda.

And just for the sake of being accurate here i called you on promoting the agenda that is beneficial to the oligarchy, particularly the divide and conquer that you are so eager to support here (lets blame all the jews for all the ills of society). I dont think you are intentionally promoting the oligarchy, but your blind hate towards the jews as people will ensure that you will be the first one in the line to cut the throats of your fellow proles who happen to be of nationality you have been brainwashed to hate "en bulk".

In fact, i am 100% certain that if an order came from oligarchy to start slaughtering everyone who is even remotely suspect of being the "jew", you would be the first one in the line with an axe.

History rhymes D71.

Last edited:
@D71 i am not suprised you reverted to ad-hominem. Seems everyone here has a different buttons that reveal their true colors. You obviously hate the jews, and based on you posts they are to blame for all misfortunes.
Yet you still never addressed the fact that out of 536 individuals in the 2 branches of the us government, only 56 (according to your own posting) are "jews". So what does that make the remaining 480? They are clearly not jews (according to your logic), yet, they are going along with the "agenda" perpetrated by "the jews" (According to you), but if the overwhelming majority refuse to stand against a tiny minority (again according to your own numbers) who is then to blame for all the problems? The minority or the majority that goes along for whatever reason?

And just for the sake of being accurate here i called you on promoting the agenda that is beneficial to the oligarchy, particularly the divide and conquer that you are so eager to support here (lets blame all the jews for all the ills of society). I dont think you are intentionally promoting the oligarchy, but your blind hate towards the jews as people will ensure that you will be the first one in the line to cut the throats of your fellow proles who happen to be of nationality you have been brainwashed to hate "en bulk".

In fact, i am 100% certain that if an order came from oligarchy to start slaughtering everyone who is even remotely suspect of being the "jew", you would be the first one in the line with an axe.

History rhymes D71.
You are being dishonest. I never stated all jews ….that has been explained over and over. It is piss poor attempt at distraction.

I did point out what some consider the oligarchy to which you just point and say oligarchy….. so are you afraid? I think so.
You also stated in another post you have to have courage. Yet you display none. Do you fear them? I think so.

It is okay to be a self preserving coward There are many. Been around them for 40+ years actively talking Before that kept my mouth shut like rest of cowards. What is not okay is to tell others to stand up when you will not. That is you. That is like the bitch you quote from canada that ran to japan. He is a PUNK bitch …..🤣 MEANS HE TAKES IT IN THE BUTT. corbett. In military we called ppl like that rump rangers. He is certainly a merchant recanting old information. He must have read 75 year old book 1984. Hahaha

“To Learn Who Rules Over You, Simply Find Out Who You Are Not Allowed To Criticize“​

The numbers and enablers for the uni-party has been explained. You like to talk and post. You seldom read all the message content of others Exactly why you miss and lack. Quote some more from Zero Hedge. Things from all news sources are grain of salt.

You remind me of Q ppl saying they just woke up. They were just hiding under their bed entire lives. They knew what was going onnand avoided it. This youngest generation of Americans is great experiment gone wrong. They are telling your Zionist boss they are not going to die for them.
I am proud of them for exercising their free speech.

The Right are actually more ate up with Zionism then the Left.

You still never answered the question on how 480 can be subservant to 56. You changed the subject, which you do quite often when you start to lose the argument.

You still never answered the question on how 480 can be subservant to 56. You changed the subject, which you do quite often when you start to lose the argument.

Did you watch the video? I didn’t think so.

Deleted. Not worth the squeeze.

Last edited:
This is why I want you to name names instead of just using broad terms like "oligarchy" and NWO.

Its not that I hate them, it's that they hate and do not respect me. I prefer to be left alone rather than told to get a shot or face certain poverty.

That was Biden's chief of staff who came up with that law.
Shhhhssss he failed civics class….. …….
Hard to have a serious conversation with him… especially when he doesn’t understand Biden appointments.

Someone want to explain to lucy about the branches off govt?

IMG_6256.jpeg

IMG_6255.jpeg

Shhhhssss he failed civics class….. …….
Hard to have a serious conversation with him… especially when he doesn’t understand Biden appointments.

Someone want to explain to lucy about the branches off govt?

View attachment 212091

View attachment 212090

I'm going to quit sticking my neck out. All that happens is you become an opportunity for a suck-up to prove their loyalty to you know who.

It never nets anything positive.

• Love
Reactions: D71
I'm going to quit sticking my neck out. All that happens is you become an opportunity for a suck-up to prove their loyalty to you know who.

It never nets anything positive.
You are 100% correct.

‘’What we have here is a failure to communicate” Cool hand luke.

My only loyalty is towards morality and truth.
Killing other proles in a meat grinder of war will not help. In fact that is what "they" want us to do.

Kennedy weighs in on the WHO pandemic treaty.

It's hard to see good news in this, but the WHO have watered down this attempted power grab a lot .... What we need to do now is get the people elected in November that will keep this power grab from happening.
I hope if Trump gets elected he finds a place for Kennedy in his administration.

Red states are now passing laws to exempt themselves from this travesty if Biden is stupid enough to sign it.

1714498906973.png

Back