diy solar

diy solar

Does anyone here designs systems for a fee?

litleboy

I'm looking someone to help me design an of grid A/C system, 3 ton mini split unit.

Thanks

This is a DIY Forum, we are happy to help others design their own systems but selling commercial services other than what may be found in the DIY Marketplace is not really what this is about. If you have detailed information about the mini-split specs, geographic location, available South or West facing space for solar panels, proposed equipment locations, distances etc. That would be good start.

This is a DIY Forum, we are happy to help others design their own systems but selling commercial services other than what may be found in the DIY Marketplace is not really what this is about. If you have detailed information about the mini-split specs, geographic location, available South or West facing space for solar panels, proposed equipment locations, distances etc. That would be good start.
Thanks Bentley, its not my intention to underestimate the power of the community, just wanted to see if some could help me without many iterations, but ill give it a chance.

Back