diy solar

diy solar

Dunning Kruger effect

And now it is very clear who you are to anyone looking at this thread
I think its time to stop being nice to low IQ people. Truth hurts
Licensing childbirth? They couldn't do it in China. Hey, they couldn't do in in North Korea, for that matter.
Even as a rhetorical "proposition" it's a bit... absurd. We might as well go full Brave-New-World and have Bokanovsky Groups.
Highest IQ man currently in the world says

Kind of a pure breed type Hitler thought process, but with the intellect instead of race. One problem is, I Have seen very smart people make really stupid choices. Hmmmm where would you draw the line?
Human health
"A high IQ is like height in a basketball player," says David Perkins, who studies thinking and reasoning skills at Harvard Graduate School of Education in Cambridge, Massachusetts. "It is very important, all other things being equal. But all other things aren't equal. There's a lot more to being a good basketball player than being tall, and there's a lot more to being a good thinker than having a high IQ."
There are actually 9 intelligence's. IQ is only an indicator of 1. But the highest IQ people score high in most of the 9.

Also, its the idiots we need to worry about. Not who is smarter or why. Its if you are dumb, have a nice life, know you are dumb & please don't breed.

People with low IQs can be taught. They can get to a decent level of knowledge.
Thats called average.

They can be really nice people.
They also vote ageist their own best interests & are easily puppet'd. A nice person empowering tyrants is what?

Not falling for the bait.
Because you have nothing intelligent to say is the truth.

ust updated the settings!! What a great idea. Now chit chat is out of the "new posts" section. I think this will help things a lot actually. Let's see.
Must protect the rightwing snowflake safe space I guess.

The word “genocide” was first coined by Polish lawyer Raphäel Lemkin in 1944 in his book Axis Rule in Occupied Europe. It consists of the Greek prefix genos, meaning race or tribe, and the Latin suffix cide, meaning killing. Lemkin developed the term partly in response to the Nazi policies of systematic murder of Jewish people during the Holocaust, but also in response to previous instances in history of targeted actions aimed at the destruction of particular groups of people. Later on, Raphäel Lemkin led the campaign to have genocide recognised and codified as an international crime.

No, I just want the forum to focus on solar. I always allow controversial topics in the chit chat section.

If I posted any of my personal thoughts online, my YouTube channel would be deleted. So I keep a lot of my thoughts to myself. But I always try to foster free speech here and in other areas online. "Safe spaces" breed the weakest humans. Pitiful, fat and pathetic humans. When societal challenges arise, they will be the first to fall. I will never allow "safe spaces" to exist as long as I'm living.

Ensuring that people see only solar related posts in the "new post" feed ensures that this forum is differentiated from other types of social media on the internet. Expressing opinions does not help people build solar power systems. The chit chat zone will not become a safe space, but it will not spill over into the other discussion groups.

No, I just want the forum to focus on solar. I always allow controversial topics in the chit chat section.

If I posted any of my personal thoughts online, my YouTube channel would be deleted. So I keep a lot of my thoughts to myself. But I always try to foster free speech here and in other areas online. "Safe spaces" breed the weakest humans. Pitiful, fat and pathetic humans. When societal challenges arise, they will be the first to fall. I will never allow "safe spaces" to exist as long as I'm living.

Listen here ya scrawny fella. You'll be 3 months dead from starvation about the time I reach my "Adonis" weight. :p

Here is another explanation of Dunning Kruger.

Attachments

• 266505847_287130360185212_8064899653760490191_n.jpg
    266505847_287130360185212_8064899653760490191_n.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 18
Bro... because all LGBTQLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ are Dems! GOSH!
Wow.. So you think that because an oppressed minority was part of the development, that the entire thing was a liberal democrat invention?

That kind of shallow rationalization reeks of religious beliefs. Let me guess, church on Sundays?

Back