diy solar

diy solar

Easun firmware 2.xx

bardece

Hi All,
I have an Easun SMX II 5,6kp inverter.
Since I will receive battery in 40 days, I was forced to upgrade the firmware to run the inverter without battery (version 6.35).

But when I will have battery I wolud like to revert to original one because it have more option to connect to BSM by RS-485.

I remember the the original firmware was 2.xx (I not sure about .xx).
Some one can help me to find the original firmware?
Many thanks.

Many thanks

Hi All,
Since I will receive battery in 40 days, I was forced to upgrade the firmware to run the inverter without battery (version 6.35).

But when I will have battery I wolud like to revert to original one because it have more option to connect to BSM by RS-485.

Many thanks.

Many thanks
How can I extract the firmware from Easun SMX II 5.6 ? and install in another inverter from easun ...In my case the short story : I bought another Easun SMX II to replace the one that broke , the problem is that the unit that came from aliexpress has the version 2.08 and the other two that I already have , have the firmware 2.27 ...so how I copy the firmware from the old one to put on the new one

Attachments

• Firmware and error.jpg
    Firmware and error.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Firmware.jpg
    Firmware.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 13
Hi All,

Many thanks.

Many thanks
When I bought the 4-th inverter I had an error of firmware compatibility so Easun provided me a a package with firmware and the instructions to be able to put all 4 inverters in parallel without error 42 . I attached online (in the link below because on the website you can't upload 51mb) a zip file the version 2.29 if someone need it . Is a very simple procedure, you have a readme file , it last maximum 10 minutes .
The link is available 7 days from today 27.10.2023

When I bought the 4-th inverter I had an error of firmware compatibility so Easun provided me a a package with firmware and the instructions to be able to put all 4 inverters in parallel without error 42 . I attached online (in the link below because on the website you can't upload 51mb) a zip file the version 2.29 if someone need it . Is a very simple procedure, you have a readme file , it last maximum 10 minutes .

Have you tried this firmware? If you don't mind, please measure the input current from the grid with amperage clamps. With this firmware, I had issues as it was showing 4.7A per inverter without any load and without battery charging.

can you please reinitialize the download link? I have the exact same issue.
When downloaded I can provide a permanent link.
thanks
Klaus

can someone please re-upload this file? I have v2.24 and I have problems with MPPT on low power.

diy solar

diy solar
Back