diy solar

diy solar

Ebike buttery with canbus bms

Ricardo Cervera

Hello everybody.
I have alot of 36v batteries from electric bikes these batteries are 12Ah, 36v, 444Wh, I have so far manage to activate them without bypassing the bms over charging, over discharging, over heat cut off and current protection, I also have a Epever Tracer 5415AN that works with 36v batteries and a couple of 36v sinewave inverters that works well with these batteries.

Now these batteries have a CAN-BUS and the connector have a can high, can low, 2 wires to short in order to turn this part of the bms on a 5v positive a 5v negative, I got given a part from the original bike that has a reset button a bunch of leds and all I know is that 4 of them are the charge state of the battery.

I wonder if there is a way I could connect this to anything that could show me more info rather than 4 leds, I have contacted almost any bms manufacturer to see if they do such thing as a canbus to bluetooth or anything but so far I have not heard back...

Also, if there is a solar charge inverter that can take these 36v batteries could be great too?.

Thanks.

Back