diy solar

diy solar

EcoFlow

UPDATE 10/22/21: EcoFlow has admitted that their cable is not good, well they didn't say that but they are sending me a newer, better one. Also, they are aware of the issue and have an upgrade for the firmware but I have to send it in (at their expense, at least). In the meantime, I had purchased a cable from Amazon, this one: "SinLoon 6.5ft Cigarette Lighter Male to XT60 Female,Cigarette Lighter Cable,for Car Inverter Tire Inflator Air Pump.(Female)" and I have tried it out and so far so good, the unit is charging at 7.5 amps. Their customer service person who called me in response to my request for help told me to get a regulator from Amazon. The firmware is going to reduce the input to 8A which is going to solve the issue but is disappointing because I'd rather it could accept more amps not less. What a fiasco.

I just recently bought a EcoFlow delta and keeps blowing my 12v cigarette outlet fuse on my vehicle any suggestions how to fix this issue?
The way to do charge from your car to the ecoflow is to get a bigger alternator or a second alternator. Make Shure the alternator has 140amps to spare. So if your alternator is 70amps get a 250amps. Invest in a inverter that takes from 12,5v - 16v and double the watt to make shure the inverter don’t work to hard when it’s running for a longer time. This makes it in to 110 or 230v. Make sure to put in a (don’t know what’s called in English) an electric rele’ that cuts the power from the battery to the inverter when the engine are not running. Then you wall power to charge your Ecoflow delta pro.

Back