diy solar

diy solar

Very new to this.

Aerialmark

Hi, I’ve just joined as I’m just about to purchase a 7 month old Ecoflow Delta pro. I have the Ecoflow micro inverter and solar panel's all ready. Being an eternal pessimist I was just wondering about getting it repaired if it went wrong. The person I’m buying it from is supplying the original receipt from where it was purchased ( which was Hampshire Generators in the UK ) My first question is would this be sufficient to get it repaired by Ecoflow should it go wrong as it’s already been registered to his account and secondly if it wasn’t are there any places in the UK that could fix it depending on what the problem was. Lastly are they generally a reliable unit ? Thankyou.

supplying the original receipt from where it was purchased ( which was Hampshire Generators in the UK ) My first question is would this be sufficient to get it repaired by Ecoflow should it go wrong as it’s already been registered to his account
why not just call Hampshire Generators and ask them? "I have an ecoflow delta gifted to me from my friend, he gave me the reciept" - see what they say about transfer of the warranty.
and secondly if it wasn’t are there any places in the UK that could fix it depending on what the problem was.
depending on the reply to above, ask them your question about where it could be serviced.

I have never owned an EFD myself, however they come up quite often on the forum - do a search to see what people think, or any problems they have reported on here.

yea youd need to call the supplier. i know fogstar in the uk clearly state if purchased second hand, the warranty is not transferred. unless your getting a fantastic deal. i wouldnt. for the same price as a eco flow if you bought the sperate components you would get infinetly more capacity in terms of storage, input and output than buying a ecoflow.

Is the purchaser's name on the receipt? Has it been registered already? If no to both, then how would Ecoflow know you were not the original purchaser?

Back