diy solar

diy solar

UK based newbie looking to build portable solar battery for market stall appliances

your reply later.
With this project is difficult to suggest a safe and compliant system. Whilst I am familiar with regulations for mobile catering vans, static market stalls are a new area for me. Even where a catering vehicle has correctly installed electrical equipment, it still needs an electrical text and certification.
Putting together a diy portable battery/inverter will not be independently tested or certificated. I can forsee issues with the various market organisations forbidding the use of such DIY equipment .
Perhaps a way forward is to consider one of the self contained power stations, such as a Bluetti AC 200.
Sorry i cannot be more specific regarding a DIY system .

your reply later.
With this project is difficult to suggest a safe and compliant system. Whilst I am familiar with regulations for mobile catering vans, static market stalls are a new area for me. Even where a catering vehicle has correctly installed electrical equipment, it still needs an electrical test and certification by a professional.
Putting together a diy portable battery/inverter will not be independently tested or certificated. I can forsee issues with the various market organisations forbidding the use of such DIY equipment .
Perhaps a way forward is to consider one of the self contained power stations, such as a Bluetti AC 200.
Sorry i cannot be more specific regarding a DIY system

With this project is difficult to suggest a safe and compliant system. Whilst I am familiar with regulations for mobile catering vans, static market stalls are a new area for me. Even where a catering vehicle has correctly installed electrical equipment, it still needs an electrical test and certification by a professional.
Sorry i cannot be more specific regarding a DIY system
Hi.

That's totally fine. I would much rather get an honest opinion like that now to save me £££ and hassle further down the line.

Back