• Screenshot_20220912-075637_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-075637_Drive.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20220912-075608_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-075608_Drive.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 3
Partially but not completely.
Hmm darn trying to do provide as much as I can
First I'm hearing that your 12 volt system is "flashing off and on".
Is there a 12 volt battery attached to the system?
Yes old sealed lead acid suuuper Dead, 12 years old probably the reason right there.

It's currently wired 12v battery with panels in parallel, I will be going lifepo4 48v and series

Note, when generator is on, no flashing

Hmm darn trying to do provide as much as I can
I need the pictures I asked for.
I want to know if the converter is connected to a breaker.
I also want to know its dc amp rating which is usually encoded in the power center model number.
Yes old sealed lead acid suuuper Dead, 12 years old probably the reason right there.
It would be great to get a picture with the door open and internal cover off so that we can see the dc_distribution panel lugs.

Since your trailer is stationary I suggest we disconnect this battery at the dc load center and connect the new dc2dc converter to the exact same lugs that the battery was connected to.

If the ac2dc converter has a breaker we can just switch the breaker off and leave the ac2dc converter for emergency backup.

I also want to know its dc amp rating which is usually encoded in the power center model number.
Okay I will make plans to go take pictures soon as I can.
It would be great to get a picture with the door open and internal cover off so that we can see the dc_distribution panel lugs.

Since your trailer is stationary I suggest we disconnect this battery at the dc load center and connect the new dc2dc converter to the exact same lugs that the battery was connected to.

This is exactly what I had in mind originally and I found way too many wires and lugs to confirm it was the DC load center.. when I go to take pictures maybe I'll uninstall my setup and inspect for these lugs.
If the ac2dc converter has a breaker we can just switch the breaker off and leave the ac2dc converter for emergency backup.
Brilliant ?

It's currently wired 12v battery with panels in parallel, I will be going lifepo4 48v and series

Note, when generator is on, no flashing
Not sure if you saw this edit. Thanks a lot for help and patience ? ☺ Super greatful I really look forward to having a reliable and expandable setup

I suggest you don't change anything until I get some pictures to assess things.

Your solar panels should not be directly connected to the 12 volt dc domain.
Hmm idk if I'm understanding.

My panels connect to a cheap mppt that charges my 12v batteries, the 12v battery goes into victron inverter and powers my loads.

Also goes to the 12v system to power lights and pumps etc from battery terminal

Attachments

• 20220926_133338.jpg
    20220926_133338.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20220926_133341.jpg
    20220926_133341.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 5

diy solar

diy solar
Back