diy solar

diy solar

Epever app blacklisted and removed from play store

Maybe I’ll need to explore that further.

But then why was I able to set my high voltage limit with the Epever App?!

I don't know. My big 100 AMP EpEver works great but the software/interface isn't the greatest, as seems to the case with most DIY solar stuff.

I use a PC to adjust mine but when I switched to a different battery voltage, I had to use the MT-50 to change it. Changing it in the PC software would not work.

Maybe I’ll need to explore that further.

But then why was I able to set my high voltage limit with the Epever App?!

The EPEVER app "checks" and tells you whether or not you are trying to do something like Checkthisout outlined and won't let you proceed. My guess is that the MT50 doesn't and silently fails.

The EPEVER app "checks" and tells you whether or not you are trying to do something like Checkthisout outlined and won't let you proceed. My guess is that the MT50 doesn't and silently fails.
The MT50 just gives an "invalid para" warning and reverts to default. I just installed lifepro4 batteries last night and I'm still fighting to get all the parameters correct.

The MT50 just gives an "invalid para" warning and reverts to default. I just installed lifepro4 batteries last night and I'm still fighting to get all the parameters correct.
I feel you. I have 12S li-ion, i.e. the voltage is lower than the standard 48V, so when changing any of the first parameters, the protection always triggered and did not allow saving. It turned out to be much easier to configure from the bottom up.

I managed a local connection with solar guardian and my Bluetooth dongle in airplane mode. Problem is that the edit function isn't working and I'm unable to change any of my charging parameters. Not great so far

Back