diy solar

diy solar

Fogstar Batteries (fogstar.co.uk) Customer Service

danmc

Solar Enthusiast
Does anyone have any experenece dealing with Fogstar Batteries (fogstar.co.uk), a UK based supplier? I was sent the wrong item last week, and other than an autogenerated reply I haven't heard anything back from them, despite contacting them last Thursday and now having sent two emails.

I paid via Paypal and I'm debating how long to leave it before opening a claim. Obviously I would rather resolve it directly with the supplier, but as I'm not getting anything the back from them I may have no choice. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience which may offer insight into their typial practices, i.e. they take a while to get back to you, but when they do they are generally ok to deal with etc..

Last edited:
Their email response time is dire, ring the wholesale only number and just press whatever buttons are needed to speak to someone. They did not complain when I did that and sorted out the issue quickly. Understaffed it seems so try any trick to jump the queue.

Their email response time is dire, ring the wholesale only number and just press whatever buttons are needed to speak to someone. They did not complain when I did that and sorted out the issue quickly. Understaffed it seems so try any trick to jump the queue.
Thanks. I'll give that a go. They seem to have a good reputation generally, so was a bit surprised not to get a response.

diy solar

diy solar
Back