diy solar

diy solar

Fuse Holder for 70-80A Class T Fuse?

elimjohnson

I would like to make a 48V LiFePO4 battery to backup internet, network and a couple computers during power outages. I have a spare EG43000EHV-48 inverter that comes with 4AWG conductors rated at 80A. It will never see anywhere near that amperage as my use case is relatively light for this inverter. Maybe 800-1000 watts max. Being that is the case, I would like to get the smallest Class T fuse I can.

I have found this LittelFuse JLLN080P 80A Class T and a 70A as well. However I cannot find a fuse holder for it. From what I can see, fuses and holders have standardized physical dimensions for each size range such as: 70-100A / 110-200A / 225-400A etc... I can find the two larger fuse holders easily, but I cannot find a 70-100A fuse holder anywhere. LittelFuse and Bussman sell the fuses but dont have the fuse holders from what I can see. And they never reply back. I have tried searching numerous different ways but get nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Wow, that is pretty expensive for the holder. Thanks, it's an option...hopefully not the only one.

Back