diy solar

diy solar

Good/reliable All-in-one cloud based monitoring?

ESR

I currently have an Epever Upower High, but not thrilled about the cloud monitoring software or aps.

What hardware software combo do you recommend for accurate and reliable acess to monitoring? System is off-grid for now but in a residential setting for backup with strong wifi access.

Thanks for any insight.

I currently have an Epever Upower High, but not thrilled about the cloud monitoring software or aps.

What hardware software combo do you recommend for accurate and reliable acess to monitoring? System is off-grid for now but in a residential setting for backup with strong wifi access.

Thanks for any insight.

Hook the cc to a mini pc and then log into via your favorite remote desktop app.

Reactions: ESR
While Solar Assistant is very good, people should keep in mind that it is not a cloud based monitoring system.
All data is stored on an SD card in the Raspberry Pi.

I have my own project for cloud monitoring systems based on Tracer. I am sure it will work with your bigger controller as they both have RS485 and probably use the same registers to collect the data.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-14 202625.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-14 202625.png
    393.7 KB · Views: 34
I have my own project for cloud monitoring systems based on Tracer. I am sure it will work with your bigger controller as they both have RS485 and probably use the same registers to collect the data.
Looks pretty good! And how can we get access to this?

diy solar

diy solar
Back