diy solar

diy solar

Gravity

That's pretty cool. The military one, not the Alibaba one.

However, how is the pilot supposed to defend himself if his hands are busy running the stabilizers?

I am pretty sure all of the thrust is in the arm units, two turbines per arm. My nose would start itching.

...However, how is the pilot supposed to defend himself if his hands are busy running the stabilizers?
At a guess, a shoulder mounted gun that tracks where the eye is looking like the jet fighter helmets.

Update 3: Probably have to be recoiless or dual mounted so the momentum doesn't spin the pilot. Sure hope those are quiet and he doesn't look too far left.
Update 2: Went looking to find an image and found one with a "Gravity" helmet... so looks like they've been there/done that...
Head-Gun.jpg

Last edited:
I am pretty sure all of the thrust is in the arm units, two turbines per arm. My nose would start itching.
I incorrectly assumed all of the thrust was on the arms. Here is a great video to understand the designer and his development plan.

Just an exercise, but great potential...

Gravity is just the warping of space-time, once we've worked out how to 'unwarp' it, we won't need these silly contraptions. I'm almost there with my theory, just have a couple of i's to dot e.g. locally change the gravitational constant of the universe. Where's 'Q' when you need him?

LOL I posted these scientific conundrums on a different thread but it does relate to aforementioned
Gravitational Theoretical mumblings ?

C940E7D4-6174-4111-A385-A93D5A7B412B.gif
D508A0D3-C598-4EB6-A342-DB1D0AF2BE0B.gif

Back