diy solar

diy solar

Greetings

ffergie

HI all. I am new to the solar energy world and have just set up a very basic system for an off-grid, stationary, seasonal RV. I have 2x150 watt PV panels, an SRNE 40watt MPPT controller hooked to 2x Trojan T-105 6V batteries. I watched for the first time today as my newly installed panels brought my batteries up to full capacity. I am in a fairly treed area but I am hoping that between the openings and the MPPT, my meager power needs will be met. I will now peruse this group to see where I have screwed up in my choice of setup. Cheers

have just set up a very basic system for an off-grid, stationary, seasonal RV. I have 2x150 watt PV panels, an SRNE 40watt MPPT controller hooked to 2x Trojan T-105 6V batteries.
Just sitting here watching the numbers roll by on by M2440 controller without really knowing totally what they mean and how they affect each other and, ultimately, my power gathering. Is there an FAQ, Wiki or sticky that someone can point me to that explains what these reading are, and why I should care, as well as how to can read them to better follow my progress. The manual that came with it is probably one of the worst manuals I have ever seen. Awesome group and helpful people. Thanks
Manual?
Looks like a comprehensive manual.

Attachments

• User-man-SRNE-MPPT-24-20-24-30-24-40-EN.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Manual?
Looks like a comprehensive manual.

Thanks MBR
Seems like mine is the previous model with the black casing and they only included a small "brochure" with it that has minimal info. This version is, as you say, MUCH more comprehensive.

Back