diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 3000tl lvm-es current on ground in splitphase.

I wad told that there is a growatt 3000tl lvm-es and a growatt 3000tl lvm-es-US (NG bond screw already removed or had dymamic switching) , I am working with growatt America which has am American based help center, between signature solar, growatt China I am getting different answers and now that I have a state side option for help I hope to get somewhere with all of this

Dynamic bonding is part of both of those units.
Removing the ground screw, defeats Dynamic bonding. The "-US" just means that the Dynamic bonding is already defeated.
Be aware that some sellers say it's the US version, when it's actually not.

Dynamic bonding is part of both of those units.
Removing the ground screw, defeats Dynamic bonding. The "-US" just means that the Dynamic bonding is already defeated.
Be aware that some sellers say it's the US version, when it's actually not.

Signature solar is the only Growatt distributor in the US. That I am aware of, that sells the US version.

Signature solar never said dynamic but growatt themselves said that if it's labeled as US then it has dynamic bonding, if it's dynamic then the NG screws need to be left in but if not dynamic then screw needs removed, the confusion is that of ot does have dynamic then why was the screw removed in one unit by growatt and the other unit still had the screw.

MT- did u manage to connect a receptacle to the inverter - do u get
  • Between hot (live) and neutral: Approximately 120 volts AC.
  • Between hot (live) and ground: Approximately 120 volts AC.
  • Between neutral and ground: Ideally very close to 0 volts AC, typically within the range of 0-2 volts AC.

?

MT- did u manage to connect a receptacle to the inverter - do u get
  • Between hot (live) and neutral: Approximately 120 volts AC.
  • Between hot (live) and ground: Approximately 120 volts AC.
  • Between neutral and ground: Ideally very close to 0 volts AC, typically within the range of 0-2 volts AC.

?

Back