diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPH 6000TL3 BL-UP paralell

tompas

So Ive got a system with 3 arrays connected to 2 ea inverters. Recently I had my 2 Growatt MOD 6000TL3-XH 's replaced with 2 ea Growatt SPH6000TL3 BL-UP connected in paralell together with a Shinemaster unit.

One array has 18 panels at 405w pointing roughly south at 14 degrees incline. With my old inverters it peaked mid-day at 6500 Watts but with my new setup it peaks already at around 4500 watts. Anyone one has any idea why this happens?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602_222927_ShinePhone.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602_222927_ShinePhone.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 2
Did you ever get to the bottom of this? What I have noticed is that you can have 2 similar 'sunny' days in a row and get quite different outputs. I think the only way to really look at the data is over a much longer period of time to determine if there really is an output difference

would also be interested in your experience with the Shinemaster Unit. Is it really needed to run the SPH in parallel?

Splitting the array into 2 mppt might make a difference.
SPH8K and 10K in parallel here - got the issue that I can use them only either on the same battery or same grid, get a leak current shutdown otherwise. Any experience with that issue?

Back