diy solar

diy solar

Growatt WIFI stick no longer working

swittler

I have the Growatt USB Monitoring Stick | ShineWiFi-F and it worked great for about six months. It recently showed offline. I have tried to reset it several times to no avail. Has anyone else had these issues? Any ideas on correcting this?

I have the Growatt USB Monitoring Stick | ShineWiFi-F and it worked great for about six months. It recently showed offline. I have tried to reset it several times to no avail. Has anyone else had these issues? Any ideas on correcting this?
I just started having that problem yesterday, 4-7-23, after no issues for a year. I've tried resetting it, but still offline. It has come back online a few times. The light is flashing blue. I guess I'll look into updating the firmware. Let me know if you find a fix.

Reactions: DGG
I just started having that problem yesterday, 4-7-23, after no issues for a year. I've tried resetting it, but still offline. It has come back online a few times. The light is flashing blue. I guess I'll look into updating the firmware. Let me know if you find a fix.
Well, I see the wifi stick is a solid green, so it's not always flashing blue.

I reset the wifi stick several times today, but it was still showing offline. However, I brought up the Shine App on my phone about 3 hours later, and it was online and working fine. I just now logged in on my computer, and it is working fine. So maybe the problem was on Growatt's server or on their end some how?

For me. All is hardwired. I avoid WiFi wherever possible.Good Power line adapters are my next best friend. Purchasing hard wired versions of any device comes first. Reluctantly I use WiFi then Bluetooth. Even then I look to replace those at any given opportunity. Although that is getting harder & harder to do at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
One of my four wi-fi sticks went offline today as well. Flashing green LED on the offline stick. The other three are flashing blue LED.
Seems to coincide with me replacing my router, but why only ONE of the sticks went offline and not all four raises a question or two.

diy solar

diy solar
Back