diy solar

diy solar

GSL by Deye 7.6k Sold

Snowynorth

I have 2 new in box GSL/Deye Hybrid UL1745 7.6k-8K output split phase US model.
I bought the last 2 from a USA dealer after Sol-Ark got their monopoly.
I'm in Alberta, Send me a PM if interested, thanks
I listed previously, but wasn't sure if we might keep them. I need the money for back surgery, and probably won't be able to work for quite some time. I'm selling the hobby farm, and related things.

Last edited:
Thanks for tagging me, but I actually need 3 MPPT channels and a hair larger inverter, although this looks lot a good opportunity for someone! GLWTS!

I have a new in box GSL/Deye Hybrid UL1745 7.6k-8K output split phase US model. I bought 2-7.6k but only need 1

Now the wife and I are tossing the idea of keeping both, but if your interested send me a PM.
I would keep both, I have a Deye 8k and wish I would have gotten two when I had it imported end of 2019. It will only cost a lot more when you eventually need the output.

I am interested if you still have these for sale, what is your price? You can PM me.
CPU

Hello.. I am looking for an AC couple inverter to supplement my Enphase Solar Install. Looking up what you have appears that they will not support the AC output of my inverters, so.. I guess I am not interested.
Please let me know if your inverters support AC coupling.
.Sorry for my confusion.

Hello.. I am looking for an AC couple inverter to supplement my Enphase Solar Install. Looking up what you have appears that they will not support the AC output of my inverters, so.. I guess I am not interested.
Please let me know if your inverters support AC coupling.
.Sorry for my confusion.
they do, they have an aux port that has multiple configurable use cases.
one of them is input for microcontrollers/on-grid inverters.
that port simulates the grid and controles the input through freq. shifting

Ok.. then I am interested if the seller still has them for sale, please let me know what you want for one,or both. Thanks CPU

I have a new in box GSL/Deye Hybrid UL1745 7.6k-8K output split phase US model. I bought 2-7.6k but only need 1

Now the wife and I are tossing the idea of keeping both, but if your interested send me a PM.
Are you still selling one of the GSL inverter? I'm in north jersey I can pick up.

Hi I'm sorry. I was out at our hobby farm for the day. I am not sure yet about selling one. I am in Alberta, and would have to ship.

Due to a back injury, I will be selling both of these inverters. We are going be selling the hobby farm, because I will not be able to enjoy the work on it anymore.

Back