diy solar

diy solar

GSOK power

palmeris

Any reviews on their 48v packs?

Have an option to get 6 of these for my RV at an amazing price, ( i know) and am curious if anyone has seen the insides and if they are as robust as the SOK units that Current Connect is offering? I have attached the spec sheet .
Thanks for any feedback

Attachments

• Rack 51.2V100Ah Specification.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 19
It wouldn't hurt to give their support a call and compare to the support on the SOK packs, or track them down for warranty if something goes wrong. Looks like their phone number is on the spec sheet and the top of their site.

Well, thanks but I was asking about the internal construction comparison of the 2 products, and not manuafacture / dealer warranty support.
However ,GSOK is has been very helpful and communicating with me via email and have answered my questions so far. Attached is a photo they sent showing internals, how the package for shipping etc. Big difference between SOK and GSOK so i see now why the big price difference too

Attachments

• GSOK 100 AH.png
    GSOK 100 AH.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
1667490876253.png

First thing I saw in the photo you posted, soldering wires like this is a big mistake.

The cells photo in the middle does not match the configuration they are installed into the pack either, as you can see, this photo has the cells standing up and in the photo on the left they are laying out their side.

I'll show myself the door now, these photos speak for themself.

Reactions: Rho
Any reviews on their 48v packs?

Have an option to get 6 of these for my RV at an amazing price, ( i know) and am curious if anyone has seen the insides and if they are as robust as the SOK units that Current Connect is offering? I have attached the spec sheet .
Thanks for any feedback
Not happy with mine bms dead after 10 days

Back