diy solar

diy solar

Halfway wiring method

hazed

I have 4 12v 280ah batteries I am looking to wire using the halfway method. Should all the wires be of equal lengths from the charger and the wires to the bus bar and the wires to the inverter, or only certain ones.

Referencing Victrons preferred wiring diagram and the halfway method shown, would you also pull power to the bus bar from the sam location as the charger wire posts? Or, any other suggestions?
Thanks!

have 4 12v 280ah batteries
LiFePo4?
Should all the wires cables be of equal lengths from the charger and the wires cables to the bus bar and the wires cables to the inverter, or only certain ones.
While you don’t want long battery cable runs to the busbar or between busbar and inverter, ideally each battery to busbar cable will be the same length.
looking to wire using the halfway method
With a busbar this is irrelevant imho. Just go to the busbar.
would you also pull power to the bus bar from the sam location as the charger wire posts
I have landed inverter cables directly on the busbar, and landed SCC terminal lugs (charger=SCC) directly on top of the inverter cables when not an AIO (which of course charges through the battery cables).
If this is what you mean:
would you also pull power to the bus bar from the sam location as the charger wire posts

Back