diy solar

diy solar

Has anyone been able to update the version in JK PB1 16s10p smart BMS?

D. Abineri

I am having difficulty at the point where the computer is supposed to recognize the com port chosen in thes ettings of the BMS. It does not see it as a com port but just an unidenfied device.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Dave

I'm guessing this is a usb cable your plugging into the computer. If its wired up to emulate a serial port you will need to install the driver for it. I have no idea where to tell you to get the driver since I don't know who made the cable if that is what is happening.

Do you have the JK-BMS-Monitor software installed? Maybe that one also has the driver.
I've attached the manual just in case you don't have this.

Attachments

• JKBMS Inverter BMS instructions.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Do you have the JK-BMS-Monitor software installed? Maybe that one also has the driver.
I've attached the manual just in case you don't have this.
I do have the monitor software but my device manager is not recognizing a comport? Am I correct in assuming that the RJ45 plugged into the computer should be seen as a com port?

OK, I have watched the above video several times and I do have an rj45 to usb adapter to connect the computer to the bms. I am assuming that a com port should show in the device manager but this never happens so I cannot communicate using the monitor software. How do I get this working so that I can upgade firmware fro. 4.04 to 4.14?

Back