diy solar

diy solar

Has anyone connected EG4-LL (48 volt) to Bluetti AC200 Max?

z_zk_z

Just checking to find ways of connecting the EG4-LL (48 volt) to Bluetti AC200 max. Thanks for any suggestion...

To what end, exactly? ...using the EG4 battery to feed the Bluetti's inverter?

I was thinking about the input where the 500 watt AC adapter plugs in. Its label says 58 volt, 8Amp.

Attachments

• 20221220_074554.jpg
    20221220_074554.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 3
I have a functional system with AC200 Max and 3x350W PV. I would like to upgrade the system with a 3rd party LFP battery. It is possible to obtain a 5kW LFP battery CFE 5100 at the local supplier, however, the supplier says that the battery "doesn't work" without communication. The AC200 Max doesn't communicate with its expansion batteries, so I'm wondering if batteries that have their own management and communication like CFE 5100 can be programmed to receive a charge from the AC200 Max on its battery expansion port. Thanks for all answers.

Why wouldn't you just buy the Bluetti expansion batteries and call it done?

To save $.

mama always said "you can't skin a cat by opening a can of worms".... She also said "keep it simple dumbass". You could probably just build another system just as easily. (server rack battery + Growatt inverter). Then just let them feed each other as needed. Will mentions this in his videos all the time. If you just want to add capacity cheaply, by a SOK 12v battery and a simple lithium charger.

mama always said "you can't skin a cat by opening a can of worms".... She also said "keep it simple dumbass". You could probably just build another system just as easily. (server rack battery + Growatt inverter). Then just let them feed each other as needed. Will mentions this in his videos all the time. If you just want to add capacity cheaply, by a SOK 12v battery and a simple lithium charger.
I didn't expect an answer in the form of proverbs, but thanks for that. Mom always has wise sayings.

Back