diy solar

diy solar

Hello from Bogart Engineering

Bogart Engineering

A Google alert brought this forum to our attention. We're a small team of physicists, chemists, & electronics engineers. Happy to answer any general questions relating to our products here, as well as questions relating to solar (PV, thermal), battery, energy storage & related fields. For customer/tech support, please contact us thru our website.

Hey, welcome to the forums! Your expertise/insight will be greatly appreciated.

Great product and great support. Did my travel trailer with Bogart a few years ago. Works great!

Fill us in on where you are with charging LiPo like BattleBorn batteries.....Do I need a new charge controller?

Bogart in Travel Trailer

Great product and great support. Did my travel trailer with Bogart a few years ago. Works great!

Fill us in on where you are with charging LiPo like BattleBorn batteries.....Do I need a new charge controller?

Bogart in Travel Trailer

No, you don't need a new charger. If the charger is used by itself (no TM-2030 connected), then use the AGM jumper settings. Our AGM profile is absorb @ 14.3 V & float @ 13.2 V.

If you have a TM-2030 & SC-2030 connected, set P1 to 14.4V, P2 to 2%, P3 to battery bank capacity in Ah, P10 to 98%, P14 to 0.3 hrs, P15 & P16 to 12.8 to 13.2 V, P20 & P21 Off or 0.00

Back