diy solar

diy solar

hi guys BEEEP. sorry about that BEEEEEP

dakhappy

beep you. can anyone help me with my Growatt SPF 6000 beep? when i do the "enter/down arrow" trick, the speaker icon goes away. however, nothing changes. even shutting on and off, the speaker icon is still gone, but the beep remains. the menu 15 change does nothing either. can you imagine if every device you use screams at you when you touch it?

beep you. can anyone help me with my Growatt SPF 6000 beep? when i do the "enter/down arrow" trick, the speaker icon goes away. however, nothing changes. even shutting on and off, the speaker icon is still gone, but the beep remains. the menu 15 change does nothing either. can you imagine if every device you use screams at you when you touch it?

While that sounds a lot like my first wife, I can't help you with your situation. Good luck.

Question do you find your spf6000 fan very VERY noisy and constant reguardless of load? I’m running at average 650w even at night and the fans are really very noisy. I’m wondering if something is wrong or what? It may stop for about 2min at times or a min and then just start at full fan speed as if it was drawing upwards of 3000rpm

Put tape over it or go in and unhook it. If you want it to work sometimes put a toggle switch on it. Maybe difficult if soldered to a board. But tape definitely works.

Question do you find your spf6000 fan very VERY noisy and constant reguardless of load? I’m running at average 650w even at night and the fans are really very noisy. I’m wondering if something is wrong or what? It may stop for about 2min at times or a min and then just start at full fan speed as if it was drawing upwards of 3000rpm
pretty loud, maybe about the same as my relatively quiet air compressor. I'll just say several times louder than a laptop. the set up is in my garage so it's not really a problem.

Back