diy solar

diy solar

Hi to all from French Polinesia,

mtognacci

It is a week that im fighting with this Growatt SPF 3000TL HVP inverter. Bought it from a Solar guy installer ( it was new but open package and I guess already installed ) The problem I'm having is that the voltage batteries reading, keeps offsetting down at about 1.0 V per day ( display Batt reading 24.5, while the batteries voltage measured on the actual + and - direct to the inverter connectors reads 25.5V. I did the offset calibration ( push up-down arrows, then 111 password, then add the 1V ) escape, restart the inverter. After doing that the matching dcVolts measured on the terminals + - inside the growatt and the Display is perfect. However after one day I have to do it Again and Again. I changed the offset parameter from originally 1.5 to 8.5 in four days....
This morning I performed a factory reset, however, to have the match I had to put the same 8.5 off set that I had before the factory reset.
Pretty sure that the factory reset was performed, because all the general parameters went back to default setting.
Don't think it got fixed.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks for your attention and help.

Contact the factory service folks, it sounds like that inverter has a hardware problem, which is why the installer was willing to sell it to you.

Back