diy solar

diy solar

how do I name a battery on a jbd bms ?

dankleinman

Hello all I have 4 14s 48v batteries that I have switched over to jbd bms's so i can have the Bluetooth features . the problem I am having is I cant tell which battery is which when I start up the app . and it automatically locks on to one even though there are 4 or 5 to choose from . I would like to be able to rename each battery plus be able to pick which one I want to look at . I am using xiaoxing v3.1.1.1026
it is defiantly not my favorite app but its the best one I have found for it so far . If you have any better ones please let me know

thanks dan

Tap here and you can select from a list:

1664741982554.png

Don't think there's an option to name batteries, but you can map the BT address to your batteries and use that as you would a named battery:

1664742096110.png

The last two bytes likely don't repeat: ...XX:XX

In my case, I would call my battery, F3:49

Thanks sunshine
Thats awesome. I have had these for several months now and did not know that . I wish there was a way to name the batteries but this is defiantly a lot better than it was. Here is a list of some of mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221002-180929.png
    Screenshot_20221002-180929.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 8
Hello all I have 4 14s 48v batteries that I have switched over to jbd bms's so i can have the Bluetooth features . the problem I am having is I cant tell which battery is which when I start up the app . and it automatically locks on to one even though there are 4 or 5 to choose from . I would like to be able to rename each battery plus be able to pick which one I want to look at . I am using xiaoxing v3.1.1.1026
it is defiantly not my favorite app but its the best one I have found for it so far . If you have any better ones please let me know

thanks dan
I am using ver 3.2.005 and you can set the Bluetooth name on each battery. You can only connect to one at a time but you can choose from a list.Screenshot from 2022-10-02 17-58-34.png

Last edited:
where would one get the windows program and i assume you need a cable to hook to the laptop as well. or can i bluetooth to the bms with my laptop

thanks

dan

where would one get the windows program and i assume you need a cable to hook to the laptop as well. or can i bluetooth to the bms with my laptop

thanks

dan
I used one of these I do not remember where I got the program from. I cannot get windows to
assign a comport to the Bluetooth device so cannot use the Bluetooth.

Screenshot from 2022-10-02 20-12-05.png

Back