diy solar

diy solar

How good is the emulated BMS SOC from solar assistant?

vallesj

have 2 ecoworthy dumb 48v 50ah batteries. How good is the emulated SOC from solar assistant? I just got they SA device, so I am just curious what is others experience with it. I currently have a ecoworthy battery monitor with hall sensor, but it is a headache and it requires periodic reset to present accurate values. I guess most battery monitors required a periodic re-calibration.

Best option is to use a Victron Smart Shunt for accurate SOC to Solar Assistant.
Thanks! I saw some video that the victron requires as well perioid re-calibration, right?
Anyways, I just wanna see people experience using solar assistant as SOC monitoring using emulation.

Thanks! I saw some video that the victron requires as well perioid re-calibration, right?
Anyways, I just wanna see people experience using solar assistant as SOC monitoring using emulation.
Yes, you set the parameters for automatic calibration, to 100%.
I haven't used the emulated BMS, much. Just when I have been rearranging things for short periods. So I can't really say how accurate it will perform over time.

diy solar

diy solar
Back