diy solar

diy solar

I am so tempted to buy one of these

Daddy Tanuki

Solar Wizard
Just so I can be a modern day Tony Stark!

Definitely Cheap enough ~$700 usd but what are you going to do with a robotic arm?
Are they fully functional - 100% operational still or broken?

I bet it is heavy especially the base needed to mount it.

Just so I can be a modern day Tony Stark!

Could be perfect assistant for your next indoor BBQ attempt....

tumblr_inline_pgli2ozTCI1vzx9cy_400.gif

Definitely Cheap enough ~$700 usd but what are you going to do with a robotic arm?
Are they fully functional - 100% operational still or broken?

I bet it is heavy especially the base needed to mount it.
fully functional getting removed from a plant thats being demoed and replaced. I would guess getting someone thta could program it would be more expensive then buying it.

Reactions: D71
but what are you going to do with a robotic arm?
D71, program it to cook hotdogs, and hamburgers ,then rent it out to large family outdoor gatherings,
develop an intuitive programing model , then lease it to companies in your area to feed parts to CNC machines,
or package products.

seems like hours of entertainment to me.

IMO France fries would be a hit at family outdoor gatherings.

Capture300.PNG

Last edited:
I have read there were incidents of ppl being hurt - killed by those robotic arms at factories. Ppl Got in the way.

If you get one be aware they can be dangerous. 🤣🤡😀

If you get one be aware they can be dangerous. 🤣🤡😀
D71, when developing any system, safety should be considered.

in industries they use the same safety protocol as in public safety, they cage the dangerous ones

Capture301.PNG
Capture302.PNG

it's possible because of demographic issues, japan has more caged robots then caged people.
There are a lot more prisons that need to be built here. Japan does a lot better job because they have like ppl there. They are exclusive and not as diverse.

When you try to mix ppl that don’t want to be mixed you will have cages like obama and biden built to hold immigrants. The cure is brutal and that is murder the ppl that commit murder maybe equip the robotic arms with Japanese swords and toss the criminals in the cages… would you pay to watch? I bet crime would go way down. I bet some ppl would leave the country real quick.

Wait we already have wood chippers and hog farms
If we chop chop the criminals then they would stop. No prisons needed or at least less prisons would be needed. The japanese and Asians in general are very harsh. So is Islam. I seen a few prisons in middle east…. Rather bare minimum and very effective. They are made so you crawl on your hands and knees - never stand up. 1 door no windows. They work.

I think Tesla had robot that pinned someone to floor
Bad robbie the robot

D71, so we don't send ken's topic into space.. I'll start a topic for you.. America's melting pot

D71, so we don't send ken's topic into space.. I'll start a topic for you.. America's melting pot
Why I think it would be cool to make a robot armed with ninja sword a decriminalizer. Restaurants are using robots.

We could make a robotic arm for kid ass whipper too. When kids stopped getting disciplined by parents crime went up. So a robotic arm would whoop the parents not disciplining their children then the children if they did not learn from their parents afterwords would be next..

I learned right from wrong real quick. An ass whipping can alter ppl’s lives. How about you?
Remember that American kid that got caught vandalizing cars in Asia. He got public caning and never repeated. Instead of someone doing it could be a robot arm whooping ass.

D71, this line I think is out of place here, America's melting pot seems the right place
You had brought it up for prisons and jails. This is an off topic forum but i did a post for you. 🤣🤡

Why I think it would be cool to make a robot armed with ninja sword a decriminalizer. Restaurants are using robots.

We could make a robotic arm for kid ass whipper too. When kids stopped getting disciplined by parents crime went up. So a robotic arm would whoop the parents not disciplining their children then the children if they did not learn from their parents afterwords would be next..

I learned right from wrong real quick. An ass whipping can alter ppl’s lives. How about you?
Remember that American kid that got caught vandalizing cars in Asia. He got public caning and never repeated. Instead of someone doing it could be a robot arm whooping ass.
you talking about that brat in singapore that was tagging cars and walls with spray paint. they gave him like 30 lashes and half of america went bananas... i thought it was the funniest thing i had heard in a while...

you talking about that brat in singapore that was tagging cars and walls with spray paint. they gave him like 30 lashes and half of america went bananas... i thought it was the funniest thing i had heard in a while...
@D71 you disappoint me.. I expected some colorful commentary on that little shit stain from you... You can do better. :sneaky:

Back