diy solar

diy solar

I have a Renogy 60A Controller and a LNEX Battery Monitor with shunt, the controller and the monitor vary by about 4%. The controller will state say 9

Sejac

I have a Renogy 60A Controller and a LNEX Battery Monitor with shunt. The controller and the monitor vary by about 4%. The controller will state say 90% while the Monitor states 86%, any idea why the discrepancy? I have 4 ea LiTime 12V 100Ah LifePO4 Lithium Batteries. Thank You

any idea why the discrepancy
Renogy controller SOC is not very accurate, suprised its only 4%.
The LNEX monitor is also sold under the Renogy brand. Reasionabley accurate if set up correctly.

I have a Renogy 60A Controller and a LNEX Battery Monitor with shunt. The controller and the monitor vary by about 4%. The controller will state say 90% while the Monitor states 86%, any idea why the discrepancy? I have 4 ea LiTime 12V 100Ah LifePO4 Lithium Batteries. Thank You

If using the Renogy Rover 60 amp solar charge controller, the battery State Of Charge (SOC) displayed on it should be ignored as it is based on voltage and very inaccurate. The shunt should provide a fairly accurate SOC if setup properly as previously mentioned.

If using the Renogy Rover 60 amp solar charge controller click on the link to read the post for information on setting it up and how it functions. After reading the post read the entire thread for more information on the Renogy Rover.

Hope it helps...

Back